Sentencing today for briana washington?

B

blueeyedtyrant

Does anyone know what was passed down for the girl involved in the beating death at good times bar?The sentencing was today.Thanks.No info on your metro news webstes and I am in va beach and do not get your local news.Thanks!

V

Vixen

10 years all but 4 of those years were suspended and 5 years probation upon release. I believe they knocked the charge down to a Manslaughter charge.

Of course what I've posted is not official until it IS released in the press.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blueeyedtyrant

I appriciate that information thank you very much!

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
Vixen said:
10 years all but 4 of those years were suspended and 5 years probation upon release. I believe they knocked the charge down to a Manslaughter charge.

Of course what I've posted is not an official until it IS released in the press.

And the Kevin guy got like 30 years and like 15 suspended right? When does the next guy go for sentencing?

V

Vixen

BG,

I do not know that information. Personally, I don’t feel any of the time for any of those involved should have been suspended.

I would think lying on the ground and being kicked to death would be one of the worst ways to leave this world. They should have been hung in front of the court house. JMHO

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
Vixen said:
BG,

I do not know that information. Personally, I don’t feel any of the time for any of those involved should have been suspended.

I would think lying on the ground and being kicked to death would be one of the worst ways to leave this world. They should have been hung in front of the court house. JMHO

Vixen,

Don't worry I believe what they are getting as far as time in jail is way less then they deserve....to me its not manslaughter one bit...it is murder. IMO

B

blueeyedtyrant

None of us was there were we? I am very close to the family of Richard Eckloff and no one knows what happened there but him,Kevin and Briana.They were put on trial and a judge made his choice,based upon testimony of people who WERE there.No offfense to anyone,really.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
blueeyedtyrant said:
None of us was there were we? I am very close to the family of Richard Eckloff and no one knows what happened there but him,Kevin and Briana.They were put on trial and a judge made his choice,based upon testimony of people who WERE there.No offfense to anyone,really.

You are??? Nope wasn't there but, know the two guys. Now, I was not there when this took place but, still there is a limit on fighting someone, and I feel that murdered the guy he was down and still kept kicking him. IMO

B

blueeyedtyrant

I've known Rick practically since birth,yes.I agree if it was the intention to kill the man yes it was murder,however,no one was able to prove that was the case for Briana.I'm still not clear on what Kevin was charged with.I know Rick gets sentenced on Jan.19th.The last we spoke he knew he was going to prison but not for how long.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
blueeyedtyrant said:
I've known Rick practically since birth,yes.I agree if it was the intention to kill the man yes it was murder,however,no one was able to prove that was the case for Briana.I'm still not clear on what Kevin was charged with.I know Rick gets sentenced on Jan.19th.The last we spoke he knew he was going to prison but not for how long.

I believe what I heard was Kevin got 30 years and I believe 15 suspended. Can't really remember the actually charge they gave him though, I hear about it all but, honestly don't try keep up with it.

I sent you a PM. I havent known Rick and Kevin that long but, have known them long enough to know about them.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
blueeyedtyrant said:

So you know Kevin's kids to right? Heard his daughter was really sick.

Anyhow time to roll out soon....guess we will hear all about it in the press - or I will hear pieces when I get home.

B

blueeyedtyrant

I sent you a pm i'll chat with you there so we don't upset anyone else.I haven't heard about Kevin's daughter.I"ll ask my mom about that.She' know.

B

blueeyedtyrant

I'm getting cowardly red karma,please people if you have a problem with me,be brave enough to sign your disaprovals.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
blueeyedtyrant said:
I sent you a pm i'll chat with you there so we don't upset anyone else.I haven't heard about Kevin's daughter.I"ll ask my mom about that.She' know.
Excuse me. I would like to hear all about it.

mainman

Set Trippin
blueeyedtyrant said:
I'm getting cowardly red karma,please people if you have a problem with me,be brave enough to sign your disaprovals.
Just curious, what are you gonna do about it? :confused:

B

blueeyedtyrant

Wonder why some people act like they are in 5th grade?Thats about it really.I've never given out red karma to anyone and if I were going to,I'd claim it.

B

blueeyedtyrant

Dowhat: We have been talking about a friend of mine that was sentenced today for a crime.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
blueeyedtyrant said:
Wonder why some people act like they are in 5th grade?Thats about it really.I've never given out red karma to anyone and if I could, which I can't because I am in the red, I'd claim it.

:fixed: :razz: