Sentencing today for briana washington?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MMDad said:
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing...

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother:
Well that was special. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
blueeyedtyrant said:
Well i guess you missed the Thou shalt not judge part douchebag,this conversation is over I wanted some info and I got it.For those that were helpful and friendly thanks,the rest,You belong in Southern Maryland.
FU!

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
blueeyedtyrant said:
Well i guess you missed the Thou shalt not judge part douchebag,this conversation is over I wanted some info and I got it.For those that were helpful and friendly thanks,the rest,You belong in Southern Maryland.

:lmao: How ironic, since it was that same "douchebag" that gave you the info you requested in the first place. :duh:

StarCat

BabyGurl1978 said:
I believe what I heard was Kevin got 30 years and I believe 15 suspended. Can't really remember the actually charge they gave him though, I hear about it all but, honestly don't try keep up with it.

I sent you a PM. I havent known Rick and Kevin that long but, have known them long enough to know about them.
I went to school with them, but didnt really know them well. I knew Kevin's wife/girlfriend, she was kinda trashy.

B

blueeyedtyrant

Well I knew her by association.If you ask me there are alot of people in Charles County that deserve that death more than the fella that got it.

B

blueeyedtyrant

not to mention the fact that I wish that the people in St Mary's county don't even deserve one that nice.

StarCat

blueeyedtyrant said:
Well I knew her by association.If you ask me there are alot of people in Charles County that deserve that death more than the fella that got it.
Do you remember Chris :blahblah: <SP>we went to school with him, but he was quite a bit younger than us, and he sodomized that kid, with that big group of guys from Charles County. I think they tattooed dots and crap all over him too, and I think it happened down near where Matt lives.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
StarCat said:
Do you remember XXXXXXXXXX <sp> we went to school with him, but he was quite a bit younger than us, and he sodomized that kid, with that big group of guys from Charles County. I think they tattooed dots and crap all over him too, and I think it happened down near where Matt lives.

Nice of you to post that on an open forum...

B

blueeyedtyrant

right I'm sure his name was in the news and all and it is public record