Sentencing today for briana washington?

MMDad

Lem Putt
blueeyedtyrant said:
I'm getting cowardly red karma,please people if you have a problem with me,be brave enough to sign your disaprovals.
What sign would you like with that? Wrong Way? Do not enter? Stop? Bridge freezes before roadway? End construction?

B

blueeyedtyrant

They are not people I keep as close friends.I grew up with the boys and know thier family really well.I don't keep company with them.

blueeyedtyrant said:
Not to me,or anyone else that I know of.
So she doesn't show any signs of remorse for being a participant in someone's death...:confused: You would think if she had any integrity left at all that he would haunt her every waking moment. :ohwell:

B

blueeyedtyrant

I wouldn't know.I am not as close to her as I am to one of the guys involved.The last I saw her was in church and she keeps very quiet.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
blueeyedtyrant said:
I wouldn't know.I am not as close to her as I am to one of the guys involved.The last I saw her was in church and she keeps very quiet.

That name sounds familiar and if babygurl knows the parties involved I may know them as well. :eyebrow:

blueeyedtyrant said:

blueeyedtyrant said:
Dowhat: We have been talking about a friend of mine that was sentenced today for a crime.

:confused:

V

Vixen

blueeyedtyrant said:

I wonder if she missed the day in church when they discussed the 10 commandments. :ohwell:

B

blueeyedtyrant

Well i guess you missed the Thou shalt not judge part douchebag,this conversation is over I wanted some info and I got it.For those that were helpful and friendly thanks,the rest,You belong in Southern Maryland.

V

Vixen

Judge? I didn't need to judge, that was already done and today that same judge issued a lame sentence.

MMDad

Lem Putt
blueeyedtyrant said:
Well i guess you missed the Thou shalt not judge part douchebag,this conversation is over I wanted some info and I got it.For those that were helpful and friendly thanks,the rest,You belong in Southern Maryland.

I guess you skipped that day in church also. Where does it say judge?

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing...

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother:

6. Thou shalt not kill.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house,

Last edited: