Seriously, where have the libs on here gone?

warneckutz

I know one of you has about 20 accounts that you use to copy and paste all the same crap and then turn around and cry about it when it gets picked apart (slappy-sniffer)…

Where are the rest of you? You’ve abandoned your president, joe bidet, in his darkest hour. Are of you going to pull some worthless write up from CNN or MSNBC placing the blame on someone else?

Just curious 😁

frequentflier

happy to be living
I know one of you has about 20 accounts that you use to copy and paste all the same crap and then turn around and cry about it when it gets picked apart (slappy-sniffer)…

Where are the rest of you? You’ve abandoned your president, joe bidet, in his darkest hour. Are of you going to pull some worthless write up from CNN or MSNBC placing the blame on someone else?

Just curious 😁

:lmao: He certainly is a douche!

OccamsRazor

I just want to know when they will stop blaming the previous administration for everything. Are we going to be 3 years into this administration and still blaming the previous one? Also, what happened to the "swift and decisive action" that was promised on national TV by Biden regarding the interference of evacuating Americans and Afghan friends from the country? They must be laughing at us over there!

SamSpade

Obama blamed the previous administration for 8 years. Seems to be in their playbook.

As did Clinton - "the previous 12 years of Republican administration" - so he could blame BOTH Bush and Reagan.
The first Pelosi Democrat House - same thing - not getting things done, because - Bush - or Republicans. Or - something.
It's what they do. They DO NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS. They spend money, reward their friends, blame their enemies. RECOGNIZING this pattern is what launched the Walkaway movement. They'd had just about enough.

I work with people like that. I am working with someone LIKE THAT NOW. She's terrible at her job, and asks for help - screws it up, doesn't do what you tell her will work, and she gets irate AT YOU for messing it up. I was working with her yesterday, and every time one of her jobs failed, a bunch of us would work on Teams to solve it - pulling in experts and testing - while she quietly told us it didn't work and it wasn't her fault (it was only her fault). To put it simply - we solved it - while she looked to see who messed up. She looked for blame - we KNEW who was to blame, but what mattered was MEETING THE DEADLINE.

That is the Democratic playbook and it works very well.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
...getting awful tired of people saying Americans elected this POS.. He was not elected, the election was stolen by the DNC, no doubt in my mind.
You're right.

Its just habit to say it that way though.

Reactions: BOP

OccamsRazor

I think the Bidenites will hang on to Joe through this latest Afghanistan debacle. God forbid if just one more thing goes sideways though...

OccamsRazor

So the economy, the border and Afghanistan isn't enough?
Nope. People who elected Joe Biden are the last people to admit that they made a mistake. Right now I believe the only thing that will provoke a true negative reaction and get the pot stirring will be a direct hit on their pocket book. Until then, people who voted Biden in will just not care.

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

. Right now I believe the only thing that will provoke a true negative reaction and get the pot stirring will be a direct hit on their pocket book. Until then, people who voted Biden in will just not care.
It didn't hurt Ba'ath house Barry.
He could just take & take & take...and then the Dems stole a 2nd term for him...

luvmygdaughters

Curious about that myself. Where are the Rosie ODonnels, Cathy Griffin, Cher, Clooney, etc. Sure ran their collective mouths enough when a True President was in office. Now...crickets.

Grumpy

Curious about that myself. Where are the Rosie ODonnels, Cathy Griffin, Cher, Clooney, etc. Sure ran their collective mouths enough when a True President was in office. Now...crickets.
Why would they run their mouths when they are happy with what is happening?

PeoplesElbow

As did Clinton - "the previous 12 years of Republican administration" - so he could blame BOTH Bush and Reagan.
The first Pelosi Democrat House - same thing - not getting things done, because - Bush - or Republicans. Or - something.
It's what they do. They DO NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS. They spend money, reward their friends, blame their enemies. RECOGNIZING this pattern is what launched the Walkaway movement. They'd had just about enough.

I work with people like that. I am working with someone LIKE THAT NOW. She's terrible at her job, and asks for help - screws it up, doesn't do what you tell her will work, and she gets irate AT YOU for messing it up. I was working with her yesterday, and every time one of her jobs failed, a bunch of us would work on Teams to solve it - pulling in experts and testing - while she quietly told us it didn't work and it wasn't her fault (it was only her fault). To put it simply - we solved it - while she looked to see who messed up. She looked for blame - we KNEW who was to blame, but what mattered was MEETING THE DEADLINE.

That is the Democratic playbook and it works very well.
I have worked with people like that, I dont hold back I calmly tell them it's their fault and they need to ____ to be better. I made a team leader leave and a team mate run off crying, I fixed the teammate after I kept pointing out their problems.