Session's Testimony.......

PsyOps

Pixelated
that's not exactly true, comey documented it and discussed it with his colleagues and decided that the person he should report it to was likely to be recusing himself from the investigation.

But again, I don't think that simply asking for the investigation to be let go amounts to obstruction.

You're making this crap up as you go along. It's either obstruction or it's not. Comey did not report any obstruction. Comey stated no investigation against Trump for obstruction. It's obvious he saw no obstruction. Or, as I keep saying, he is gravely incompetent.

Hijinx

You're making this crap up as you go along. It's either obstruction or it's not. Comey did not report any obstruction. Comey stated no investigation against Trump for obstruction. It's obvious he saw no obstruction. Or, as I keep saying, he is gravely incompetent.

He isn't incompetent, he did a fine job for Obama, and is still working for him.

This_person

There is evidence if some wronging related to Russia, Flynn isn't the only trumper who accepted funds or had serious ties to the Russians. I don't think what the public knows proves much, but we aren't privy to the important stuff. We shall see how it plays out.

What is that evidence, because I've heard none of it. I've heard innuendo, but not evidence...

What is the "wrong-doing" (what I assume you meant)? I've heard a lot of innuendo, but nothing that rises to the level of a crime that can be prosecuted.

I agree with you about lynch needing to be investigated for obstruction. But I don't think calling an investigation a matter rises to that level. However you do highlight am interesting bit of hypocrisy the right is guilty of. If trump has the right to fire Comey or have any investigation halted as he sees fit, then lynch would have similar authority to change the name of or end an investigation.

You are conflating the authority of the president with the authority of the AG. See, the president, with pardon-authority, may cancel any investigation (except into himself) any time he likes, or can simply pardon the potential offender even if there is no accusation of a crime yet. The AG may not do either of those things, except offer prosecutorial discretion.

Can you see the difference?