Severe thunderstorm warnings

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

On Friday, February 7, 2020, at approximately 9:15 p.m., firefighters from Solomons, Huntingtown, St. Leonard, and Bay District responded to 265 Lore Road in Solomons, for the reported roof collapse with one subject trapped.

So this hasn't happened yet? 🤔

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dunno. All I remember about his campaign is I'm an Afghanistan veteran and I'm not Deb Ray.
Yep, he is the one.
He had a big poster ad on Great Mills Rd. ( by Yummys).
Sitting in the traffic cluster "F", you look to your right and see him dressed in his prior military camo uniform:
"Would you like this fixed? Vote for me"
I may not have all the wording correct, but we are still waiting on his promise.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Is he the one that ran on cleaning up the cluster "F" traffic on Great Mills Rd, during rush hour?
Dunno. All I remember about his campaign is I'm an Afghanistan veteran and I'm not Deb Ray.
I just sent Mr. Crosby an e-mail:

Mr. Crosby,
Are you going to put up your poster back up on Great Mills Road?
I am sure you received many votes with that one, with us commuters that were sitting in the traffic cluster “F”.
You lost my vote if you decide to run for reelection.
I will inform my co-workers, neighbors and friends of your dereliction of duties.

I will probably be dead by the time anything is done.
Regards,
DW

Not trying to hijack the thread, but was your slingshot being towed the other day?
Yup. Had to take it to the dealer in VA for a recall item. If the cover was on, I was heading there. If there was no cover, I was on my way home. Where did you see it?

General Lee

Yup. Had to take it to the dealer in VA for a recall item. If the cover was on, I was heading there. If there was no cover, I was on my way home. Where did you see it?
Ahhhh. I believe the cover was on. Only saw it for few seconds in the California area.

Ahhhh. I believe the cover was on. Only saw it for few seconds in the California area.
That would be me. No one else stupid enough to take one out in that rain. Stopped at Panera for coffee, then rolled out towards VA around 9-9:30am.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Yep, he is the one.
He had a big poster ad on Great Mills Rd. ( by Yummys).
Sitting in the traffic cluster "F", you look to your right and see him dressed in his prior military camo uniform:
"Would you like this fixed? Vote for me"
I may not have all the wording correct, but we are still waiting on his promise.

Crosby is in his second legislative session. Do you honestly think that these traffic CF's can be fixed overnight? From your comments, you clearly have no clue on how road projects work.