Sexist Discriminatory Moderators

BuddyLee

Football addict
cattitude said:
Dear Huntr:

What's do you call the useless piece of skin at the end of a penis?










A MAN!!


Now, go play somewhere else.


Love,

Catt
I shouldn't be laughing at this but...:lmao:
 

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
:lol: Oh no. I've only caught the second half of that movie and I don't get it. It's so weird and random, maybe I should watch the whole movie. I know Meatloaf dies.
You have to watch the whole thing at least twice. The first time you can't get past the WTF factor, the second time it's hilarious.
 

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
You have to watch the whole thing at least twice. The first time you can't get past the WTF factor, the second time it's hilarious.

:yeahthat: Or four or five or six times. It also helps to be *slightly* inebriated. :alkies:
 

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Or four or five or six times. It also helps to be *slightly* inebriated. :alkies:
:lmao: My most memorable Rocky Horror experience was on our cruise. They played the movie in one of the lounges, and there was a big stage. During the scene where Dr. Frank-N-Furter is revealed, one of the activities directors came out in FULL costume and did the whole routine...word for word. It was absolutely hilarious. The best part was that D and I were sitting in the very front row, and he was making eyes at D and dancing right in front of him the whole time. :killingme
 

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
:lmao: My most memorable Rocky Horror experience was on our cruise. They played the movie in one of the lounges, and there was a big stage. During the scene where Dr. Frank-N-Furter is revealed, one of the activities directors came out in FULL costume and did the whole routine...word for word. It was absolutely hilarious. The best part was that D and I were sitting in the very front row, and he was making eyes at D and dancing right in front of him the whole time. :killingme
Marvelous.:roflmao:
 

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
huntr1 said:
That's your job. Pick the furniture and the colors. All we want is somewhere to sit/sleep and couldn't give a rat's azz about the colors. And don't even go asking us to pick between 15 different shades of white/red/green/blue/whatever for the walls. They all look the same to us, and we don't really care anyway.

:lalala:
Quoted for future reference
 

willie

Well-Known Member
....
 

Attachments

  • urinate.gif
    urinate.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 158
Top