Shady Grove Fertility Center

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Hi everyone. I had another FET transfer at Shady Grove 7/21 and today my home pregnancy test was a very very very faint positive. My Blood test is August 3. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out!

Pushrod- By now you should be enjoying your new addition. So CONGRATS!!!!

Pushrod

Patriot
Hi everyone. I had another FET transfer at Shady Grove 7/21 and today my home pregnancy test was a very very very faint positive. My Blood test is August 3. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out!

Lets hope this is the one.

Yes, my boy is the light of my life. He is 10 weeks old and a joy to have.
Your next to experience this. :buddies:

C

CalvertNewbie

So I see you cheated and took the HPT that they tell you not to. So did I, the suspense was killing me and I had to do it. I also saw the VERY faint positive and sure enough, I was pregnant thanks to SGF.

I can't tell you how much I hope this is it for you. My little angel is now 16 months old and I still feel like it was just yesterday I was going through all the needles, tests, etc. So worth it in the end. :yahoo:

Lets hope this is the one.

Yes, my boy is the light of my life. He is 10 weeks old and a joy to have.
Your next to experience this. :buddies:

10 weeks old? It goes so darn fast. I was just telling people on Sunday that I miss the days when my little man would lay on me for hours, fast asleep. Now he's full of energy, all over the place, still my little baby though. Best thing to ever happen in my life, along with meeting my hubby of course.

Pushrod

Patriot
So I see you cheated and took the HPT that they tell you not to. So did I, the suspense was killing me and I had to do it. I also saw the VERY faint positive and sure enough, I was pregnant thanks to SGF.

I can't tell you how much I hope this is it for you. My little angel is now 16 months old and I still feel like it was just yesterday I was going through all the needles, tests, etc. So worth it in the end. :yahoo:

10 weeks old? It goes so darn fast. I was just telling people on Sunday that I miss the days when my little man would lay on me for hours, fast asleep. Now he's full of energy, all over the place, still my little baby though. Best thing to ever happen in my life, along with meeting my hubby of course.

Congratulations. 16 months huh? Must be like having a mini-tornado running through the house. We call ours our little miracle boy, thanks Shady Grove!

C

CalvertNewbie

Congratulations. 16 months huh? Must be like having a mini-tornado running through the house. We call ours our little miracle boy, thanks Shady Grove!

We call our son our little miracle too. Every day my house seriously looks like a tornado hit. I joke that it looks like I'm running a daycare out of my home.
He has so many teeth and he almost bit my finger off yesterday as I tried to get something out of his mouth. :killingme

He's changed so much in such a short time. I miss the little bouncy seat days but it's amazing how quick they learn to do everything. He even wants to help me dust and clean the floor. I know that phase wont last too long!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Thanks everyone. I love Shady Grove and even though I had to change doctors for this cycle I am glad I did and am much happier.
I cheated and took 5, Yes 5 more digital tests just to make sure and they all said PREGNANT!!!.

Pushrod

Patriot
Thanks everyone. I love Shady Grove and even though I had to change doctors for this cycle I am glad I did and am much happier.
I cheated and took 5, Yes 5 more digital tests just to make sure and they all said PREGNANT!!!.

WooHoo! Let us know when its official!

C

CalvertNewbie

I almost forgot to update you guys. It's offical. I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant with TWINS!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:yahoo: Twins???!!! Congrats, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. Another thumbs up for SGF! :yahoo:

Pushrod

Patriot
I almost forgot to update you guys. It's offical. I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant with TWINS!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I was waiting for your post, I was reluctant to ask this far after your home test.
So Congratulations! :baby::clap:
Twins? That is awesome! I sometimes wish we would have had two at once. My wife will be thrilled to hear about your pregnancy!
Keep us updated and congratulations again!
-P

C

CalvertNewbie

I was waiting for your post, I was reluctant to ask this far after your home test.
So Congratulations! :baby::clap:
Twins? That is awesome! I sometimes wish we would have had two at once. My wife will be thrilled to hear about your pregnancy!
Keep us updated and congratulations again!
-P

Funny you say that. Hubby also said, "maybe we'll get lucky and have twins". Must be a guy thing. Honestly though, I do sometimes wish we had twins. I think our little man may wind up being an only child. He's 17 months now and I still just don't feel ready to be pregnant all over again. Time is not on my side, the clock is about ticked out. :killingme

Pushrod

Patriot
Funny you say that. Hubby also said, "maybe we'll get lucky and have twins". Must be a guy thing. Honestly though, I do sometimes wish we had twins. I think our little man may wind up being an only child. He's 17 months now and I still just don't feel ready to be pregnant all over again. Time is not on my side, the clock is about ticked out. :killingme

Yes, our little munchkin is going to be our one and only. He just turned 3 months old yesterday. Everyday I grow more in love with him.

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
Congratulations!!!!! I have twin girls and I love having twins!! They have a "built in" playmate, and have a best friend for life. Although it is potty training/teething/cars/college at the same time, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Congrats again and enjoy your two bundles of joy (when they arrive of course) :yahoo:

Im_Me

Yea for you! Having twins it the best! You'll love it for ever, but especially after they start sleeping through the night.

B

Bride2Be

I just wanted to thank all of you who have posted your stories on here, the good and the bad. We will also be going to SG starting in November and we are excited and nervous to start the process. Being in a situation where I sometimes feel alone in this matter, it's great to know that I'm not the only one and it's comforting to hear all your stories. Thanks!

Pushrod

Patriot
I just wanted to thank all of you who have posted your stories on here, the good and the bad. We will also be going to SG starting in November and we are excited and nervous to start the process. Being in a situation where I sometimes feel alone in this matter, it's great to know that I'm not the only one and it's comforting to hear all your stories. Thanks!

You will find that they treat you very well at SGFC, like family. You will have to keep us informed of your process. Good Luck! :howdy: