Shady -- What Happened?!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
FrmGrl said:
Sorry Winnie, but if you were there, there was no way you could have missed a bucking and rearing horse. One that was cantering when she was supposed to be trotting and oh yes, up Sadies butt the whole time!! Sorry Sadie, I think I cost you a ribbon with my lunatic horse refusing to leave your horse's hind end. In her defense though todays judge did seem a bit "off". At least my horse made it into the ring and went around, that was todays goal and we achieved it however unpretty it may have been :lmao:

Horses canter all the time when they should trot and bucking and rearing are very subjective. We just don't know you, sorry. :howdy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
hey FrmGrl and Sadie, my horses are coming to work with me on wednesday to stay! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you found a place. Come over and visit anytime, I am just a short walk away . I really need you to work my crazy mare!! :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Man who's stalking who?? Guess we should check in with WD to find out what Sadie will be up to next. :whistle: Pretty clever you can post and be at the show at the same time. Internet access on a cellphone is an amazing thing. :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
By the way WD why did you have to dump you thread postings and run the other day. I hear those hoof steps getting closer. :coffee:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
Man who's stalking who?? Guess we should check in with WD to find out what Sadie will be up to next. :whistle: Pretty clever you can post and be at the show at the same time. Internet access on a cellphone is an amazing thing. :whistle:

Being at the same place at the same time is hardly stalking. :smack: Why is it so amazing to have computer access at a show? :jameo:

fredsaid2

I can't imagine having the time to be on the internet, reading and posting on forums - at a horse show. There's always something to do, how would you find time?

S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
I can't imagine having the time to be on the internet, reading and posting on forums - at a horse show. There's always something to do, how would you find time?

Hmmm, weeelllll, I should think you'd have time for a spot of rest if your classes were spread throughout the day with long waits in between. OR, if your classes were all early, and then you hung round for a bit to watch friends and chitchat. It'd be easy enough, that. Not to mention it's a bit more civilised that way.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
saddlesore said:
Hmmm, weeelllll, I should think you'd have time for a spot of rest if your classes were spread throughout the day with long waits in between. OR, if your classes were all early, and then you hung round for a bit to watch friends and chitchat. It'd be easy enough, that. Not to mention it's a bit more civilised that way.

:yeahthat: With a little preparation (i.e. horses groomed, braided and schooled), a few conveniences (i.e. stalls) and well prepared students you have a pretty relaxing day. :whistle: A lot more relaxing than a day at the stables. :howdy:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
:yeahthat: With a little preparation (i.e. horses groomed, braided and schooled), a few conveniences (i.e. stalls) and well prepared students you have a pretty relaxing day. :whistle: A lot more relaxing than a day at the stables. :howdy:

Well maybe if you're not riding I can see it. Even so there are friends at the show to talk to, stalls to pick, water to lug, classes to watch...just don't see lugging a laptop on top of all that.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
Well maybe if you're not riding I can see it. Even so there are friends at the show to talk to, stalls to pick, water to lug, classes to watch...just don't see lugging a laptop on top of all that.

To each his own! :howdy: Some of us have other things going on and can't afford the luxury of missing a whole day away from the world when it's not necessary. Life doesn't stop because we've decided to spend 8-12 hours at a horse show. We still talk to friends, pick stalls, refill water and watch classes. Horse show days are long, there's plenty of time to do everything. Why so much discussion on our being at the show. :jameo: We were there! :coffee:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Winn Dixie said:
To each his own! :howdy: Some of us have other things going on and can't afford the luxury of missing a whole day away from the world when it's not necessary. Life doesn't stop because we've decided to spend 8-12 hours at a horse show. We still talk to friends, pick stalls, refill water and watch classes. Horse show days are long, there's plenty of time to do everything. Why so much discussion on our being at the show. :jameo: We were there! :coffee:

Wow, you guys are either good, crazy, or addicted to the internet! :howdy:
I have a 4 day show coming up and I definately NOT packing any computers! :lmao: I look forward to a break from all that, and will be hesitant to even turn my cell phone on!

W

WhoCares

Winn Dixie said:
Horses canter all the time when they should trot and bucking and rearing are very subjective. We just don't know you, sorry. :howdy:

It happens to everyone. It happened to me yesterday. :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
fredsaid2 said:

Not that I dont believe you Winnie. But the PG show grounds do not have a wireless internet hub. I know this becuase the first show I was there I tried to find one. When I asked the office they said the grounds does not have a network to log into. I would like to be able to do some work while waiting for others to finish. Can you tell me either here or in a PM how you got on so next time I can play, er, I mean work too?? :howdy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
WhoCares said:
It happens to everyone. It happened to me yesterday. :lmao:

Thanks, lately my horse has done it at every show. She even ran me into a tree!! I am most frustrated with her, but at least I know others can have a bad day to. Thanks for making me feel better :huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
FrmGrl said:
Not that I dont believe you Winnie. But the PG show grounds do not have a wireless internet hub. I know this becuase the first show I was there I tried to find one. When I asked the office they said the grounds does not have a network to log into. I would like to be able to do some work while waiting for others to finish. Can you tell me either here or in a PM how you got on so next time I can play, er, I mean work too?? :howdy:

We can absolutely guarantee you that you won't have the same access we do. :howdy: We could explain our access but then . . . :whistle:

W

WhoCares

FrmGrl said:
Thanks, lately my horse has done it at every show. She even ran me into a tree!! I am most frustrated with her, but at least I know others can have a bad day to. Thanks for making me feel better :huggy:

:huggy: She is young.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I do find it flattering that you find me so fascinating. I only saw a few "bad" braid jobs at the show, the rest of us used it as a "schooling show" and chose not to braid. I didn’t recognize anyone from around here at the show. I think most people attended MW. The only one from the forum that said they were going to the show was “Sparks”. I have no idea who Sparks is, but perhaps you are friends and they passed along the information. That would be my guess. Sparks if you would like to clear this up that would be great. If you were successful at having everyone believe you were at the show with me it would throw us off to your true identification. I hope that Inspector Percy is paying attention. This is a fun case. You never told us WHY you deleted your posts and left us for a few days. With all of that internet access I think it would be easy to check in all of the time. :razz: :elaine: