Shady -- What Happened?!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I do find it flattering that you find me so fascinating. I only saw a few "bad" braid jobs at the show, the rest of us used it as a "schooling show" and chose not to braid. I didn’t recognize anyone from around here at the show. I think most people attended MW. The only one from the forum that said they were going to the show was “Sparks”. I have no idea who Sparks is, but perhaps you are friends and they passed along the information. That would be my guess. Sparks if you would like to clear this up that would be great. If you were successful at having everyone believe you were at the show with me it would throw us off to your true identification. I hope that Inspector Percy is paying attention. This is a fun case. You never told us WHY you deleted your posts and left us for a few days. With all of that internet access I think it would be easy to check in all of the time. :razz: :elaine:

You are so literal and, ugly, I might add. We didn't say we braided for this show, it was a generalization (want us to explain?) about preparing for a show to allow yourself time at the show to do other things and relax -- get it? :jameo: Shame on you for critizing young children for "bad" braids. We saw only a few braided horses at the show and it was obvious the children had done the braiding -- shame on you! :smack: We are not Julie or Jen if that's what your innane statement is getting at (yes, a preposition is ending this sentence)! :lmao:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
I do find it flattering that you find me so fascinating. I only saw a few "bad" braid jobs at the show, the rest of us used it as a "schooling show" and chose not to braid. I didn’t recognize anyone from around here at the show. I think most people attended MW. The only one from the forum that said they were going to the show was “Sparks”. I have no idea who Sparks is, but perhaps you are friends and they passed along the information. That would be my guess. Sparks if you would like to clear this up that would be great. If you were successful at having everyone believe you were at the show with me it would throw us off to your true identification. I hope that Inspector Percy is paying attention. This is a fun case. You never told us WHY you deleted your posts and left us for a few days. With all of that internet access I think it would be easy to check in all of the time. :razz: :elaine:

Oh, Lord, don't drag me into this mess. I have no idea who your stalker (s) is/are :popcorn:

I did go to the show. Thank god I rode early. If I had to show in the afternoon - I think my horse and I would've melted....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
Oh, Lord, don't drag me into this mess. I have no idea who your stalker (s) is/are :popcorn:

I did go to the show. Thank god I rode early. If I had to show in the afternoon - I think my horse and I would've melted....
I am sorry to drag you in, but I have no other prospects. How come you didn't come introduce yourself? That would make me feel better. Are you going to MSA next weekend?:howdy:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
I am sorry to drag you in, but I have no other prospects. How come you didn't come introduce yourself? That would make me feel better. Are you going to MSA next weekend?:howdy:

I'm sorry, I would have but I don't know what you look like. Did you happen ride in ring one in the morning? I was in the Sr. Pleasure Horse.

I seriously dislike MSA - for a number of reasons. I don't usually go to that one.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
I'm sorry, I would have but I don't know what you look like. Did you happen ride in ring one in the morning? I was in the Sr. Pleasure Horse.

I seriously dislike MSA - for a number of reasons. I don't usually go to that one.
Me too. How did you do?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
You are so literal and, ugly, I might add. We didn't say we braided for this show, it was a generalization (want us to explain?) about preparing for a show to allow yourself time at the show to do other things and relax -- get it? :jameo: Shame on you for critizing young children for "bad" braids. We saw only a few braided horses at the show and it was obvious the children had done the braiding -- shame on you! :smack: We are not Julie or Jen if that's what your innane statement is getting at (yes, a preposition is ending this sentence)! :lmao:
Jenn who? You are the one dragging real names into this. I don't know who you are talking about, but if you are any kind of trainer you shouldn't have time to be sitting on your fake lap top accessing computer internet that doesn't exist. You should be helping your students (or laughing at them), and enjoying the show. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I don't think I am ugly and neither does my husband. I look pretty good for 35. I was 34 in the picture. I definitely don't get dressed up for the barn. My horses and students could care less what I look like. :lmao: And for your info. I don't dye my hair, but I do think I found a grey the other day. That sucks. When you are 35 please let us see how you look. You were kind of a chunky teen ager weren't you? That must be why you are so insecure now that you feel the need to put others down. It is quite pathetic and unbecoming of you. :whistle:

Attachments

• Jana.JPG
    Jana.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
Did you have a paint? Did you win two of the classes? Congrats!

Thanks WC and Sadie.

No, a big fat chestnut. A dk bay horse won the two flat classes. I got 2 seconds on the flat and first OF.

Did you ride a nice moving steel grey horse, not in this division but one after? It was cute! I'm partial to greys.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
Thanks WC and Sadie.

No, a big fat chestnut. A dk bay horse won the two flat classes. I got 2 seconds on the flat and first OF.

Did you ride a nice moving steel grey horse, not in this division but one after? It was cute! I'm partial to greys.
Yep, That is Sadie. Thanks. We will be there on Aug. 26. Please say hello. I am not as crazy as they make me out to be. :lmao:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
Yep, That is Sadie. Thanks. We will be there on Aug. 26. Please say hello. I am not as crazy as they make me out to be. :lmao:

She's really cute. How old?

BTW - incase you didn't know, ALL horse people are crazy.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
She's really cute. How old?

BTW - incase you didn't know, ALL horse people are crazy.
She is 5 years old, but acts like she is 2. You have to be a little crazy not to go insane in this world. :jameo: It is not just horse people though.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I don't think I am ugly and neither does my husband. I look pretty good for 35. I was 34 in the picture. I definitely don't get dressed up for the barn. My horses and students could care less what I look like. :lmao: And for your info. I don't dye my hair, but I do think I found a grey the other day. That sucks. When you are 35 please let us see how you look. You were kind of a chunky teen ager weren't you? That must be why you are so insecure now that you feel the need to put others down. It is quite pathetic and unbecoming of you. :whistle:

You scare us and obviously do not know who we are! :jameo:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Elvis, Sadie, and some mystery horse we know nothing about. :lalala:
Holy cow!! I'd almost forgotten we actually did place once before!! What happened to my sweet mare!!?? :confused:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
She is 5 years old, but acts like she is 2. You have to be a little crazy not to go insane in this world. :jameo: It is not just horse people though.

Yup, that's the horse. Nice girl.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
Holy cow!! I'd almost forgotten we actually did place once before!! What happened to my sweet mare!!?? :confused:
This will make since to anyone else....but ....why wasn't I invited?

2baymares

Winn Dixie said:
5th and 6th in 5 and under?!!!!! :lmao: My goodness, didn't you ride while you were in Florida -- what a mess! :jameo: Maybe you'll do better as the day goes on! :howdy: :whistle: We'll keep everyone posted! :killingme

? Also posted by Sadielady under "I'm confused thread" .
(Quote) Hi, I'm WD, Kiz, and SS. All this time I was just playing around acting as if Sadie was a terrible person in every way. She really is awesome. Everyone should want to be friends with her. Gosh she is funny too and not bad looking with a little make up on for her age. We just wanted to make this place a little more exciting. I had a lot of you fooled didn’t I?

:shrug: Why?