Shark Fishing Trip

B

Bruzilla

It's kinda silly to pay for a charter boat at OC to go shark fishing. Just go out on the oceanside pier after dark. The sharks (hammerheads and bulls) come right up to the end of the pier as they move along the coast looking for fish. Lot cheaper than taking a boat.

Agee

Bruzilla said:
It's kinda silly to pay for a charter boat at OC to go shark fishing. Just go out on the oceanside pier after dark. The sharks (hammerheads and bulls) come right up to the end of the pier as they move along the coast looking for fish. Lot cheaper than taking a boat.

Love to be there when someone attempts to reel a 200 lb, thrashing hammer head, up onto the pier. :lmao:

Bruzilla said:

Ok well you try to bring a big shark up from a pier, im tryin to catch one to take pics with and bring hone and eat......mako from a pier....?

F

Fishn Chic

Airgasm said:
Love to be there when someone attempts to reel a 200 lb, thrashing hammer head, up onto the pier. :lmao:

I would almost pay money to see that! :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Wouldn't that be a puppy one, thought them bad boys averaged about 500 lbs?

Ken King said:
Wouldn't that be a puppy one, thought them bad boys averaged about 500 lbs?
Yeah I think that would be a little guy, but I cant imagine hauling a 200lb shark onto a pier, let alone a 500lb one......