She is so annoying

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Attachments

• Need Jesus.jpg
    Need Jesus.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 116

digitallest

Now that we're back on the subject of celebrities,who do you all think is the most under appreciated? My vote will always be Henry Winkler. He is so sweet and kind. I really wish he would just get more recognition.

Interesting question. Hm, I probably have a biased opinion, but I kind of think they are all a bit OVER appreciated. The people I think are underappreciated are the stunt doubles. They get a comparably poor wage, for making movies so much more fun to watch.

mamatutu

mama to two
Dear gretchen,

I never in a zillion years thought I would be dealing with you. I have never said anything unkind to you, but your post on the this thread was a zinger and a half. You came out of no where. People can say anything they want here. You said you know me. Prove it. Tell me something personal that I have not posted on this forum to show you know me. You claim to know who I am IRL, but I don't know who you are. Your words.

Love, mamatutu

:tap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I swear, when I started my boring little Gwyneth criticism it never occurred to me that it would turn into all this and reach 40 pages and counting.

The #### that grows legs, you just never know.

mamatutu

mama to two
I swear, when I started my boring little Gwyneth criticism it never occurred to me that it would turn into all this and reach 40 pages and counting.

The #### that grows legs, you just never know.

That is the truth. That is why I am still here. The entertainment value is amazing. You did good. Obviously, a lot of us love this forum. Now, for taking accountability, that is another story. I should start a thread about that, but won't because I am not stupid. :lol:

But, in the same turn, I do want to say that this forum has been invaluable to members when they are searching for advice, services, and other info. This is a great forum. You are very welcome. :yay:

The hypocrisy of this forum by some members is what sends me off the hook, and makes me kookoo. I will never be reeled in, and become that dead fish on the end of a hook. :oldman: Other than that, kudos to you, vrai!

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Actually,I do know you. YOU don't know ME. That's the cool thing about this forum. Never know who you're dealing with. You're not only an inept poser here but also in real life. You don't fit in anywhere and it kills you,which is why you try so hard here. Responding to everyone who mentions you,up all hours to be sure you didn't miss anything,and let's not forget that when you first came here you weren't like this version of you. But you wanted a group so you went political and added your little quotes. I bet you sit around googling the things people mention just to say something relevant and witty. It's too bad the forums don't have a bathroom for you to eat your lunch in but otherwise,I'd say what you get here is pretty much just the same as your life. Unemployed,practically a shut-in,with a kid who is everything you rally against on here. Aren't we the taxpayers footing his bills left and right? I say you are a dancing monkey because you are the butt of jokes and a source of entertainment. Wind you up and watch you go. What's my dog in this fight? This isn't a fight. This is a forum for discussion. And you suck,so I threw my 2 cents in and per usual you jumped right in. You mentioned in the thread about my daughter that your world is very small. It shows,painfully so. And you should be embarrassed but you won't be.

Still waiting for you to back up what you posted. :crickets: And, don't get so all crazy that I am still awake. I have trouble sleeping. It is not a bad characteristic. I will sleep when I am dead. It is just the way I am. It doesn't take much for me to exist, but still get a lot done.

I did want to add this yesterday. You make vrai and Bann look like angels. I honestly have not seen such hateful spew at me on this forum ever in my time here from any member. Congrats! You win the prize, whatever that might be. Your silence is deafening. Carry on, or answer, or something. Are you accountable for what you say?

Edit: And, this will throw your butt thong for a loop. I will defend vrai and Bann before you any day of the week. What does that tell ya?

Last edited:

BigBlue

The hypocrisy of this forum by some members is what sends me off the hook, and makes me kookoo. I will never be reeled in, and become that dead fish on the end of a hook. :oldman: Other than that, kudos to you, vrai!

WOW, are you effing kidding???:doh:

Midnightrider

Still waiting for you to back up what you posted. :crickets: And, don't get so all crazy that I am still awake. I have trouble sleeping. It is not a bad characteristic. I will sleep when I am dead. It is just the way I am. It doesn't take much for me to exist, but still get a lot done.

I did want to add this yesterday. You make vrai and Bann look like angels. I honestly have not seen such hateful spew at me on this forum ever in my time here from any member. Congrats! You win the prize, whatever that might be. Your silence is deafening. Carry on, or answer, or something. Are you accountable for what you say?

Edit: And, this will throw your butt thong for a loop. I will defend vrai and Bann before you any day of the week. What does that tell ya?

Good damn you are an attention whore. That's what 'it' tells me. Yet you still wonder why so many send negative energy your way.....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow. Interesting night Sybil had again.

...waiting for GW8345, SGplayer, et al with their :wah: to come jumping to her rescue because she was so maligned and bullied by intraweb meamies that she was provoked into lashing out.

PsyOps

Pixelated
For instance, why on Earth is it so offensive that she has no clue how it feels to be poor? She has never walked in those shoes, but we seem to get mad en masse when she tries them on. It makes no sense to get insulted over her attempts to identify with the underclass experience.

First of all, welcome to the forums. I hope you’re not an MPD.

I’ll tell you why I get annoyed with this sort of ‘stunt’… Unlike someone who is really poor, she can try to play the role, but she knows there is cash readily available when she decides her little game is over. It’s pretty insulting to the poor for a very wealthy person to pretend they are something they aren’t. She's better off making a movie about it. We all know when our Hollywood elitists make movies about something, they become experts on that subject. :rolleyes:

SG_Player1974

Wow. Interesting night Sybil had again.

...waiting for GW8345, SGplayer, et al with their :wah: to come jumping to her rescue because she was so maligned and bullied by intraweb meamies that she was provoked into lashing out.

I think you might be confused... which isn't a stretch...

I could care less about what is going on between you "girls" and her. My problem is with the hypocrisy shown by some of the members here. That coupled with the fact that this whole forum is filled with a bunch of 50 and 60-somethings that never really mentally graduated high school makes for interesting fare.

Salvador

One Nation Under God

You poor thing. We all understand you obviously get zero attention at home.

:poorbaby:

:popcorn:

gretchen

You poor thing. We all understand you obviously get zero attention at home.

:poorbaby:

:popcorn:

She surely doesn't. But I guess when you eff up everything you touch,all you can do is keep trying. She tells me to say something personal that isn't anything she's ever posted. Um,ok..so no name,no address,no vehicle description,no hubby,no son,no criminal records. And no actual friends.

And MKK,your attempt to ingratiate yourself to Vrai and Bann is one of the sorriest things I've seen on here. Second only to your constant pleas for attention. As if they've ever wanted or needed you to defend them. Maybe instead of asking me to tell you something about yourself you should ask your husband to. Why doesn't he sleep with you anymore,exactly? Aside from the obvious physical,I mean. I left this alone but hey,you seemed to miss me. Now,my understanding was that he was interested in someone from work but let's hear your side. I don't think you're drunk in the middle of the night,I think you're sexually frustrated.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She surely doesn't. But I guess when you eff up everything you touch,all you can do is keep trying. She tells me to say something personal that isn't anything she's ever posted. Um,ok..so no name,no address,no vehicle description,no hubby,no son,no criminal records. And no actual friends.

And MKK,your attempt to ingratiate yourself to Vrai and Bann is one of the sorriest things I've seen on here. Second only to your constant pleas for attention. As if they've ever wanted or needed you to defend them. Maybe instead of asking me to tell you something about yourself you should ask your husband to. Why doesn't he sleep with you anymore,exactly? Aside from the obvious physical,I mean. I left this alone but hey,you seemed to miss me. Now,my understanding was that he was interested in someone from work but let's hear your side. I don't think you're drunk in the middle of the night,I think you're sexually frustrated.

:shocked: