She is so annoying

Hank

my war
No, the irony of you calling out "babies" and giving up their anonymity.... then you whining like a baby about your anonymity being compromised. :killingme:

And seriously dude, take a look at yourself. How many threads are you crying about Vrai's posts? Change the diaper, bro.

SG_Player1974

What are you talking about? What does that have to do with Karma?

It was Irony... not Karma. I'm not surprised you contradicted yourself in the same thread... can't even be bothered to go back and read what was posted :eyebrow:

And seriously dude, take a look at yourself. How many threads are you crying about Vrai's posts? Change the diaper, bro.

Posting about someone's hypocrisy is a bit different than calling out others about losing their anonymity and then.... whining about losing your own. THAT would be irony.

Hank

my war
It was Irony... not Karma. I'm not surprised you contradicted yourself in the same thread... can't even be bothered to go back and read what was posted :eyebrow:

Posting about someone's hypocrisy is a bit different than calling out others about losing their anonymity and then.... whining about losing your own. THAT would be irony.

And who did I call out about losing their anonymity?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dear Whiny Bitch,

You posted my name. I sent a PM asking why you were such a ####ing dick.

Love,
Hank

But for complete honesty

1) I did post your name and I regret it. Please accept my apology; albeit years later.
2) That is NOT the only profane-laced PM you sent me.

I took you far too seriously back then. No at all today. I'll admit I'm a slow learner with some things.

Hank

my war
But for complete honesty

1) I did post your name and I regret it. Please accept my apology; albeit years later.
2) That is NOT the only profane-laced PM you sent me.

I took you far too seriously back then. No at all today. I'll admit I'm a slow learner with some things.

I don't mind now, but back then I had death threats from a forum member via messages here and on my facebook as well as calls on my home phone. He seems to have disappeared, hopefully 6 feet under.... I'm good with you. I know a chit ton of people on the forums personally and get along great with them. And for the record out of all those threats I received I only reported one when my full home address was posted. All of this stemmed from words in a private forum called "fight club"....Go figure! :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't mind now, but back then I had death threats from a forum member via messages here and on my facebook as well as calls on my home phone. He seems to have disappeared, hopefully 6 feet under.... I'm good with you. I know a chit ton of people on the forums personally and get along great with them. And for the record out of all those threats I received I only reported one when my full home address was posted. All of this stemmed from words in a private forum called "fight club"....Go figure! :buddies:

That just makes me feel worse about blurting your name out. I hope none of what you went through came from that.

lovinmaryland

Damn I didnt know any of that! Crazy! Glad it stopped :huggy:

digitallest

Hi everyone, first time poster, occasional reader, nice to make your acquaintance. I do not have anything to say about the personality conflicts, for the time being, but I have some thoughts on the thread topic.

The first few gaffes Gwenyth made regarding the socioeconomic divide, I cringed at her, but at this point, I cringe FOR her. For instance, why on Earth is it so offensive that she has no clue how it feels to be poor? She has never walked in those shoes, but we seem to get mad en masse when she tries them on. It makes no sense to get insulted over her attempts to identify with the underclass experience. While calling her "out of touch" for the hint of irony, i suppose. It is not her fault class distinction exists, at least she is attempting to connect.

Half or more of her famous contemporaries escaped the lower classes, to go on to act as if poor people are so far beneath them as to be somewhat of an invisible annoyance, maybe useful to have around, but as identifiable and sympathetic as any other lesser species they have to work with. Then there is Gwenyth, not understanding that the difference between being a working mom, and a mom who HAS to work is a vast angst filled chasm, and by the time her words reach the other side they will have been warped by peoples desire to react negatively to having aforementioned chasm being called to their attention.

I think she means well, and I can not count her ignorance of my experience as a flaw. I feel bad for her, she is reaching out, and being rebuffed, and she keeps trying. I am not saying she is above reproach, I do not know much about her, but I see something noble in trying to understand what other people experience. She is definitely going about it as awkwardly as can be, written medium is failing her, in that regard, it is easy to get ones intentions twisted. People like having an excuse to take offense, or ridicule another person, as clearly evidenced everywhere humans are interacting, we looove pointing out each others flaws, as we perceive, or contrive them. I apologize in advance for any typos, am using a tablet, with a keypad designed, I assume, by satan

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hi everyone, first time poster, occasional reader, nice to make your acquaintance. I do not have anything to say about the personality conflicts, for the time being, but I have some thoughts on the thread topic.

The first few gaffes Gwenyth made regarding the socioeconomic divide, I cringed at her, but at this point, I cringe FOR her. For instance, why on Earth is it so offensive that she has no clue how it feels to be poor? She has never walked in those shoes, but we seem to get mad en masse when she tries them on. It makes no sense to get insulted over her attempts to identify with the underclass experience. While calling her "out of touch" for the hint of irony, i suppose. It is not her fault class distinction exists, at least she is attempting to connect.

Half or more of her famous contemporaries escaped the lower classes, to go on to act as if poor people are so far beneath them as to be somewhat of an invisible annoyance, maybe useful to have around, but as identifiable and sympathetic as any other lesser species they have to work with. Then there is Gwenyth, not understanding that the difference between being a working mom, and a mom who HAS to work is a vast angst filled chasm, and by the time her words reach the other side they will have been warped by peoples desire to react negatively to having aforementioned chasm being called to their attention.

I think she means well, and I can not count her ignorance of my experience as a flaw. I feel bad for her, she is reaching out, and being rebuffed, and she keeps trying. I am not saying she is above reproach, I do not know much about her, but I see something noble in trying to understand what other people experience. She is definitely going about it as awkwardly as can be, written medium is failing her, in that regard, it is easy to get ones intentions twisted. People like having an excuse to take offense, or ridicule another person, as clearly evidenced everywhere humans are interacting, we looove pointing out each others flaws, as we perceive, or contrive them. I apologize in advance for any typos, am using a tablet, with a keypad designed, I assume, by satan

She admits her fail. http://www.business-standard.com/ar...s-miserably-at-being-poor-115041700717_1.html

Grumpy

With your initial post, you have vaulted to the top 1% of well-reasoned forum posters. Now get ready to be picked on for being a 1%er. :lol:

Good post

terbear1225

man I walk away for a bit and miss like 5 pages worth! so not taking the time to read all that!

Welcome digitallest! from personal experience, don't let the first couple of days/ weeks posting effect your opinion of this place too much. the crazies are the most visible, but it's mostly nice normal(ish) people. Unless you veer into the politics/ religion section, then you're on your own :lol:

digitallest

Nice! At least she can admit to failure. A lot of people are incapable of owning their own mistakes. I am still a bit sorry to see the hordes feasting on her clumsy attempts to bond. But that is the price of fame. Luckily, I am in no danger of ever being famous. There are worse things than failure, heck, my mistakes offered me a better education than my successes, or school...not trying something for fear of failure is far more ridiculous than making an uninformed effort that falls short imo. In the long run, she is not getting a huge load of sympathy from me, she is probably far better suited for negative attention on a large scale than I am. Even moderate-scale positive attention makes me want to hit eject

digitallest

Thank you for the welcome! It will take me a bit to adjust, haven't been on vbulletin in a long time. Like, the yahoo clubs days

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The wisdom of Disney

[video=youtube;L0MK7qz13bU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/video]

gretchen

Now that we're back on the subject of celebrities,who do you all think is the most under appreciated? My vote will always be Henry Winkler. He is so sweet and kind. I really wish he would just get more recognition.