She is so annoying

mamatutu

mama to two
What, do you have a ####ing database on who posts and who doesn't and when they do and don't? People have been coming and going on here for years. I seriously doubt she needs business advice from you! :crazy:

Sorry, your mamatutu alarm went off. I didn't mean to disturb you. Go back to sleep, Hank. Nite nite.

mamatutu

mama to two
Psh, without me they'd be kicking their dog because they'd have no other outlet for the frustration of their petty little lives.

I freaking rawk! :diva:

One more thought. I am hoping you are kidding, but if you are not, this is for you. So, you think that people that post here would kick their dog if they had no other outlet, and are frustrated about their petty little lives? Why don't you add that they would kill their families, and then commit suicide. That is how ridiculous you sound. Oh my gawd, we can't live without vrai! :cds: What does that say about you? You started this forum. Do you need an outlet, and are you frustrated about your own life? Seriously, think about what you just said. Do you enjoy belittling the people that keep your forum going? You should just be darn grateful that people participate here for whatever their reason. You are seriously killing me, Smalls! You might be even smaller. Depending on if you are kidding, or not. Sometimes, I can be dense, so correct me if I didn't grasp your humor. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
One more thought. I am hoping you are kidding, but if you are not, this is for you. So, you think that people that post here would kick their dog if they had no other outlet, and are frustrated about their petty little lives? Why don't you add that they would kill their families, and then commit suicide. That is how ridiculous you sound. Oh my gawd, we can't live without vrai! :cds: What does that say about you? You started this forum. Do you need an outlet, and are you frustrated about your life? Seriously, think about what you just said. Do you enjoy belittling the people that keep your forum going? You should just be darn grateful that people participate here for whatever their reason. You are seriously killing me, Smalls! You might be even smaller. Depending on if you are kidding, or not. :roflmao:

:crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What, do you have a ####ing database on who posts and who doesn't and when they do and don't? People have been coming and going on here for years. I seriously doubt she needs business advice from you! :crazy:

It's fairly common for a segment of the forum population to think that there was no forums before they got here, and when/if they leave the forums will cease to exist.

In fact the forums have been here for almost 19 years, and have always been quite popular and busy. Members come and members go, just like you said.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
One more thought. I am hoping you are kidding, but if you are not, this is for you. So, you think that people that post here would kick their dog if they had no other outlet, and are frustrated about their petty little lives? Why don't you add that they would kill their families, and then commit suicide. That is how ridiculous you sound. Oh my gawd, we can't live without vrai! :cds: What does that say about you? You started this forum. Do you need an outlet, and are you frustrated about your own life? Seriously, think about what you just said. Do you enjoy belittling the people that keep your forum going? You should just be darn grateful that people participate here for whatever their reason. You are seriously killing me, Smalls! You might be even smaller. Depending on if you are kidding, or not. Sometimes, I can be dense, so correct me if I didn't grasp your humor. :roflmao:

You should really take a break from the internet.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I hope she remembered to remove Larry from the list when he was on his year-long hiatus to discover he is really a liberal :lmao:

Hijinx

One thing about these foums, There are no friends here. A lot of people come in here just to call others idiots. I doubt there is a poster who hasn't been called an idiot at least once.

Harry Truman once said if you want a Friend in Washington you should buy a dog.. Goes pretty well for here.

Most times Vrai's post are pretty good. One day she comes in with PMS and everyone gets mental.
You have to expect that once in a while.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
vrai is a complex animal. We need to give her a break. It doesn't matter that we are her cha-ching. Sometimes I feel like chump change. :bawl:

:roflmao:

:wah:

AND yet, you willingly come back day after day and whore yourself out to anyone who posts here begging for them to post replies back to you. Hell, these forums are the best thing that ever happened to you, as you get the attention you so obviously desire.

You should paying Vrai royalties. :jet:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
One thing about these foums, There are no friends here. A lot of people come in here just to call others idiots. I doubt there is a poster who hasn't been called an idiot at least once.

Harry Truman once said if you want a Friend in Washington you should buy a dog.. Goes pretty well for here.

Most times Vrai's post are pretty good. One day she comes in with PMS and everyone gets mental.

:toooldforpms: Just sayin'...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Actually I have a number of good personal friends on here - like real friends, not internet friends. However:

I am sitting in a lovely hotel room in Belton, TX, having spent several days doting on my grands and enjoying my kids' company. We don't leave until Friday, so that's 4 more whole days of grandbaby mooshing. Today is mine and Monello's (gasp) one year anniversary and we are going to spend the day in Fredericksburg, TX and visit the little shops. I am happy, relaxed, and glad to be alive. My hair looks great and I'm wearing a really cute outfit.

And I still stand by my racism post.

So it wasn't PMS, it's how I really feel.

SG_Player1974

AND yet, you willingly come back day after day and whore yourself out to anyone who posts here begging for them to post replies back to you. Hell, these forums are the best thing that ever happened to you, as you get the attention you so obviously desire.

Really? Do you really think it is YOU that should be calling out someone else with THIS as your point?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually I have a number of good personal friends on here - like real friends, not internet friends.

And I’m glad to be one of them. Well, not nearly as much as some others, but I’m glad some of us decided to come out of the dark and expose who we really are. My bet is most on here – especially the bashers – don’t have the courage to come out from behind their anonymity because they know they will have to show that they really are as mean and nasty as they appear to be and don’t want to have to defend it.

Hijinx

Actually I have a number of good personal friends on here - like real friends, not internet friends. However:

I am sitting in a lovely hotel room in Belton, TX, having spent several days doting on my grands and enjoying my kids' company. We don't leave until Friday, so that's 4 more whole days of grandbaby mooshing. Today is mine and Monello's (gasp) one year anniversary and we are going to spend the day in Fredericksburg, TX and visit the little shops. I am happy, relaxed, and glad to be alive. My hair looks great and I'm wearing a really cute outfit.

And I still stand by my racism post.

So it wasn't PMS, it's how I really feel.

Glad you are having a good time. Enjoy your visit.
Rants are sometimes good for clearing the air.