She is so annoying

PsyOps

Pixelated
Or people want to stay anonymous because they don't want their lives ruined by some vindictive psychopath who would call their employer and try to get them fired or who would threaten their business, both of which I've seen on this site. Needless to say, I don't trust anyone on this site.

How screwed up is that? You have to stay hunkered down in your home for fear of some lunatic is going to come after you for what you’ve said on here? Honestly, you have more risk from some vindictive psycho driving on our roads. If you’re living an honest life and you are who are you really are, I wouldn’t think there should be much of a worry here. If folks are getting to the point where they would harm someone for what is said in a forum, then THAT person needs to get help.

As for being mean and nasty, I have no problem calling things the way I see them and don't see a reason why I need to defend my opinion. What you call being mean and nasty I call an honest and straight to the point opinion.

But see, that’s the problem… There is calling things the way you see it; then there is getting just plain foul and abjectly disrespectful. There is nothing honest about one person calling another person (that they don’t even know) all sorts of disparaging names. It shows some real limits to one’s thinking. It shows a lack of desire to carry on a debate with substance. It’s obviously fine for someone to lose their temper from time to time and bark out a name; but for many here, it’s their MO. It’s all they come here to do. It’s really pretty sad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Bravo. Happened to me.

I'm sorry to hear that.

It could happen anywhere anytime. It's sort of the risk of living the human life isn't it? I'm not the type to shut myself in out of fear someone may get angry enough to harm me for something I said. If that's how things work, then they've won over your fear.

Midnightrider

I'd rather listen to the honest bigot who isn't afraid to voice their opinion rather than the white guilted, spineless coward who is too afraid of their own shadow and might need to spend more time pointing the finger at themselves then others. :coffee:
:killingme

Because speaking out against bigots is sooooo cowardly :killingme

:killingme: If you had been brave enough to say a lot of your stuff here IRL, you would now be beaten into a bloody pulp, and barely resemble the human form. You are a hoot! But, thanks for the tip on shears to keep my dog groomed. :wink:

I'm not worried about any of these internet commandos, and certainly not those straight out of the Looney bin

Actually, you did not "meet" me because I avoided speaking to you or interacting with you in any way. In fact I turned my back on you and snubbed you. Bann, on the other hand, was quite gracious and polite to you, then you turned around and attacked her on the forums a couple days later straight out of the blue and for no reason. Apparently that's how you treat people who are nice to you.

So don't say you "met" me because you didn't. You saw me at the end of the table, and that was it. I was clear that I wanted nothing to do with you.

And now I'm putting you on Ignore as well because I always hate it when you say ignorant #### and I get drawn into some stupid back and forth with you. It's like arguing with chimpanzees at the zoo. Feel free to vent your drunken spleen - I won't see it.

It sounds to me like she 'met' you and you were totally ####ly.while she may not be able to claim she 'knows' you from that interaction, she could certainly form an opinion about you from that meeting.

SG_Player1974

Actually, you did not "meet" me because I avoided speaking to you or interacting with you in any way. In fact I turned my back on you and snubbed you. Bann, on the other hand, was quite gracious and polite to you, then you turned around and attacked her on the forums a couple days later straight out of the blue and for no reason. Apparently that's how you treat people who are nice to you.

So don't say you "met" me because you didn't. You saw me at the end of the table, and that was it. I was clear that I wanted nothing to do with you.

And now I'm putting you on Ignore as well because I always hate it when you say ignorant #### and I get drawn into some stupid back and forth with you. It's like arguing with chimpanzees at the zoo. Feel free to vent your drunken spleen - I won't see it.

Such the humanitarian!

And this is the person calling out Gwyneth Paltrow for what SHE did?! :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You are such liar. But, that is ok. Protect your own. I met you, and you know it. You are so all knowing about everything, why would you be drawn into my back and forth? You are so outed, and just had a tantrum. For what reason? I don't know. How is your trip and your wonderful hotel room. I am surprised that Bann didn't say you shouldn't be posting on your vacation. You are a trip, vrai. Pun intended. You are a mean spirited person. Probably not a good thing as a moderator. I could care less if you put me on ignore. At least, I won't be exposed to your ridiculous, lying comments any more. Please put me on ignore. Thank you.

I have thought about my decision to go to a meet/greet and wondered if I should have. I am glad I did because now I know who you really are, and Bann, too. I loved meeting bcp, his wife and daughter, Im_Me, Psy, Vince, ItalionScallion, Foxhound, and a brief encounter with 2nd Amendment. I might have left someone out. Oh, well. Why do you get so beefed up about my posts? I worry about you. :frown:

Edit: And, the fact that I have been here for 3 1/2 years and you are not over met yet, says a lot. :lol:

The infamous Meet & Greet to which you refer is well documented. :coffee:

As are the others. The many posts where you lash out and me (and/ or Vrai) because we call you out on your BS are well documented so anyone who cares to search can find them.

To save time:

http://forums.somd.com/threads/249351-Friday-June-29?p=4856837&viewfull=1#post4856837

That was the first thread where you showed up at the M & G. No time to search the others now, it will have to wait until later after work.

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

Vrai you should be enjoying your vacation & grandkids! I'm getting stressed just reading this thread so its got to be stressing you out :lol:

The infamous Meet & Greet to which you refer is well documented. :coffee:

As are the others. The many posts where you lash out and me (and/ or Vrai) because we call you out on your BS are well documented so anyone who cares to search can find them.

To save time:

http://forums.somd.com/threads/249351-Friday-June-29?p=4856837&viewfull=1#post4856837

That was the first thread where you showed up at the M & G. No time to search the others now, it will have to wait until later after work.

I read that thread and I dont see anywhere that she goes off on you or Vrai. She said she was happy to have met you guys and appologized for previous encounters...neither of you responded :shrug:

SG_Player1974

Elitist-------------Bwahahahahaha

Actually.. the epitome of bigotry. Intolerance of those whom hold different opinions from one's self.

I have to believe, from the posts here and elsewhere on this site, that these "gatherings" that were once open to everyone were closed to invitation only for a reason. Again, from posts here and elsewhere, it was because certain people showed up at these "public gatherings" that the collective hive mind did not agree with.

Hence, it was turned into invitation only... thus excluding people who's opinions were different and/or actions were not approved by the collective.