She was so excited that he was getting out soon.....

Why do you think she got beat up??

• He was on his first bender after serving 90 days for DWI.

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • He went gay in the joint.

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • She cheated on him and had it coming.....

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • She just doesn't know when to STFU!

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
C-Murda said:
She had been so excited that he was getting out soon..... and yet, an acquaintance of mine was beat up on Christmas night by her just relaesed boyfriend.

sounded like some otha dude got a beat down by her boyfriend
Yes it did.
That work better?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
She was beat up because her man is domestically violent. There is no reason for hitting anyone. But, since he did hit her I will say that he did so for telling his business probably because he seems like the Ike Turner type of man. Controlling.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
LexiGirl75 said:
She was beat up because her man is domestically violent. There is no reason for hitting anyone. But, since he did hit her I will say that he did so for telling his business probably because he seems like the Ike Turner type of man. Controlling.

Domestically violent people ARE controlling. Period.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
rack'm said:
and yet, an acquaintance of mine was beat up on Christmas night by her boyfriend.
That is terrible. I hope she does not have any kids by him, and has a safe place to go to.......... :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
Here's a shocker for you...........

I just got word that they guy that hit the woman committed suicide this morning..........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rack'm said:
I just got word that they guy that hit the woman committed suicide this morning..........
Well, that's one way to get him to quit smacking his ##### up.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
rack'm said:
YEP, just after 10am..........
Very sad. I guess the guy was a POS, but I just can't see killing myself unless I had an incurable deadly disease. Too hard on the family.

rack'm

Jaded
BS Gal said:
Very sad. I guess the guy was a POS, but I just can't see killing myself unless I had an incurable deadly disease. Too hard on the family.

He had his issues, but I wouldn't call him a POS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rack'm said:
He had his issues, but I wouldn't call him a POS.
Uh, I think that's a great term for a guy who does 90 days for a DWI, then promptly comes home and beats his girlfriend. :lol: