Sheila Jackson Lee

Dakota

~~~~~~~
JUST IN: Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee – Endorsed By Hillary Clinton – Loses Houston Mayoral Race in Landslide via
@gatewaypundit

Good :yay:

If you remember, Jerome Brooks is the staffer Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee was talking about in the audio when she said, "Okay. So when I called Jerome, he only sitting up there like a fat ass stupid idiot talking about, uh, ....

And Jerome killed himself https://www.haydenandbutler.com/obituary/Jerome-BrooksJr

SamSpade

She baffles me. She graduated Yale. JD at U of Virginia Law. By all rights she shouldn’t be as openly STUPID as she has repeatedly shown over the years.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She baffles me. She graduated Yale. JD at U of Virginia Law. By all rights she shouldn’t be as openly STUPID as she has repeatedly shown over the years.
Look at VP Harris??? She is dumber than a box of rocks and I cannot believe she passed the bar.

However, lets be honest, I have met several people in life who are book smart but don't have any common sense. :ohwell:

SamSpade

Look at VP Harris??? She is dumber than a box of rocks and I cannot believe she passed the bar.

However, lets be honest, I have met several people in life who are book smart but don't have any common sense. :ohwell:
See, I WANT to give them the benefit of a doubt simply because people like George Bush were regarded regularly as seriously stupid when any deep interview would show otherwise.

But I have YET to hear Harris ever demonstrate that she was ever gifted with a brain.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm convinced these people are groomed and pushed through at an early age. AOC supposedly has a degree in economics, yet she has never one time demonstrated any knowledge of the subject.

But really, look at the dumbass Democrats on here. They claim they are educated in posts that are not only factually incorrect and academically ignorant, but also filled with misspellings and grammatical errors. They can barely tell everyone else how stupid they are in a coherent fashion.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
How about this gem?

Another lawyer and she talks and acts like trash, shaking her head back and forth, pointing her insanely long nail with gaudy designs on them acting like a picture is a conviction.

I've never seen anything like this and I worked with several black female lawyers in Prince George's County.
They would never put themselves out there like this - ever.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I laugh my ass off every time I hear what a brilliant DA she was in Cali considering the dumb assed things she says

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AOC supposedly has a degree in economics, yet she has never one time demonstrated any knowledge of the subject.

AOC was entered in to a Cattle Call by her brother Justice Democrats were looking for a face

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've never seen anything like this and I worked with several black female lawyers in Prince George's County.

generational changes .. when was this ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How about this gem?

Another lawyer and she talks and acts like trash, shaking her head back and forth, pointing her insanely long nail with gaudy designs on them acting like a picture is a conviction.

And to me she's just - *yawn* - another ignorant obnoxious Democrat yelling inanities because she thinks "Orange man bad!" is a legit political point. People ask who votes for these durhards, and the answer is voters who are just like them. Dumber than a rock, also vicious and obnoxious. Making up for their lack of intelligence with volume and aggressive physical gestures.

🤷‍♀️

They were either pushed through school by puppetmasters, or this is an act they put on to get ghetto scum and white supremacist Democrats to vote for them. I mean, look at the ignorant subhumans on Tik Tok and Twitter - someone has to represent those people in Congress, might as well be Jasmine Crockett.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Something interesting about Jasmine Crockett:

Crockett also received extensive financial support from Super PACs aligned with the cryptocurrency industry, with Sam Bankman-Fried's Protect Our Future PAC giving $1 million in support of her campaign.[13]

That mil was our tax dollars that we gave to Ukraine, who then laundered...uh, I mean "invested" with SBF's various schemes. Because that's how it works and everyone gets a cut along the way. Politicians give our money to assorted foreign bullshit; foreign bullshit gives it to a third party, who then donates it to the Democrats and occasionally Republicans. Why do you think politicians are so hot to ignore Americans in need and give billions to foreign entities?

And anyone who scoffs at that which is right in front of their face, transparent as new glass with the money trail completely public, is a ****ing idiot.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This is the type that you let them finish, give them a fake surprised look, and say:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. Can you repeat that please?".

Then sit back and enjoy the meltdown.
Yep and I have done that before but you have to be in the mood and mind-set for sure.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
generational changes .. when was this ?
mid-90's to 2020

Now I will say I did have several zoom calls during covid and although you couldn't always see the person talking - you knew there was a ghetto escalation coming but when I typed that I meant more along the lines of I never saw it get like that in the court rooms.

Clem72

I laugh my ass off every time I hear what a brilliant DA she was in Cali considering the dumb assed things she says
DAs have a staff to do the work for them and to write their press releases and speeches. And they don't spend very much time in the media (compared to VP anyways) so it's easy to craft an image. Not sure what happened on the way to the White House, maybe her new staff isn't quite up to snuff.