Sheriff removed from Election security after threatening Harris voters

StmarysCity79

What is wrong with these people?

"We need to make sure this election is free and fair". Unless you don't vote the way i want you to." You would expect better from a Sheriff

. Likening people in the U.S. illegally to “human locusts,” he suggested recording addresses of people with Harris yard signs so when migrants need places to live “we’ll already have the addresses of their New families ... who supported their arrival!”

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Likening people in the U.S. illegally to “human locusts,” he suggested recording addresses of people with Harris yard signs so when migrants need places to live “we’ll already have the addresses of their New families ... who supported their arrival!”

I don't see the problem here. It's actually an damn good idea. And those illegals are exactly like locusts, swooping in and destroying everything in their path.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

"We need to make sure this election is free and fair". Unless you don't vote the way i want you to." You would expect better from a Sheriff

. Likening people in the U.S. illegally to “human locusts,” he suggested recording addresses of people with Harris yard signs so when migrants need places to live “we’ll already have the addresses of their New families ... who supported their arrival!”

Sounds like a great idea! WTF is wrong with you? Don't you believe in following the laws already on the books in regards to LEGAL immigration? Silly question. You're an unwashed liberal. Of course you don't. You're hoping to sign them up to vote in OUR elections.

glhs837

Power with Control

How many cities have gone public with the fact that supporting these hordes is going to break them?

StmarysCity79

Sounds like a great idea! WTF is wrong with you? Don't you believe in following the laws already on the books in regards to LEGAL immigration? Silly question. You're an unwashed liberal. Of course you don't. You're hoping to sign them up to vote in OUR elections.

You think rounding up people who have Harris signs in their yard is a great idea.

Ok Let's talk again after the election. You better take your Trump sign down fast or the next four years are gonan be hard for you if your local sherriff doesnt agree with your politics.

Ramp Guy

You think rounding up people who have Harris signs in their yard is a great idea.
If you plan to post crap, at least get the facts correct. The sheriff never said "round them up" in reference to the people that have Harris signs.

.He said " “we’ll already have the addresses of their New families ... who supported their arrival!”.

At least try to be a little bit truthful when you post your crap.

StmarysCity79

If you plan to post crap, at least get the facts correct. The sheriff never said "round them up" in reference to the people that have Harris signs.

.He said " “we’ll already have the addresses of their New families ... who supported their arrival!”.

At least try to be a little bit truthful when you post your crap.

Recording their addresses is the same as rounding up their addresses you earthworm

Both are reprehensible.

Ramp Guy

Recording their addresses is the same as rounding up their addresses you earthworm

Both are reprehensible.
Hey earthworm, knowing their address is not the same as "rounding them up"!

If you put up a yard sign there is "no right of privacy expected."

The only thing that is reprehensible is your lies that you try to pass as facts!

StmarysCity79

Hey earthworm, knowing their address is not the same as "rounding them up"!

If you put up a yard sign there is "no right of privacy expected."

The only thing that is reprehensible is your lies that you try to pass as facts!

No one expects privacy when they put up a flag or sign. That's the whole point.

However a sheriff saying they are going to take names or round up a list of names based on peoples politics is inappropriate especially when that sheriff was tasked with providing security at the elections board.

If the situation was reversed you would cry and scream about how the government was weaponized against your hero.

• Haha

glhs837

Power with Control

Ok Let's talk again after the election. You better take your Trump sign down fast or the next four years are gonan be hard for you if your local sherriff doesnt agree with your politics.

Both are reprehensible.

Ah, no these are not the same. Knowing where to drop the illegals so the people who think folks emptied from a Venezuelan prison would be great neighbors can actually get a taste of that action is not the same as rounding people up.

StmarysCity79

Ah, no these are not the same. Knowing where to drop the illegals so the people who think folks emptied from a Venezuelan prison would be great neighbors can actually get a taste of that action is not the same as rounding people up.

More Republican scare mongering.

What happened to the " caravans" and the "immigrant train" fear mongering.

• Haha

Ramp Guy

More Republican scare mongering.

What happened to the " caravans" and the "immigrant train" fear mongering.
Biden/Harris found out it's easier to fly them into the county secretly.....

"Biden’s DHS let 200,000 illegal immigrants fly directly into 43 cities

StmarysCity79

Biden/Harris found out it's easier to fly them into the county secretly.....

"Biden’s DHS let 200,000 illegal immigrants fly directly into 43 cities

God you are stupid.

This Family Reunification Prgram is offered through the DHS and these people are not "illegal immigrants"

Why do you believe every headline without reading further?

The family reunification parole (FRP) processes are available by invitation only to certain petitioners who filed an approved Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of a principal beneficiary who is a national of Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, or Honduras, and their immediate family members. These processes allow an eligible beneficiary to be considered for parole into the United States on a case-by-case basis while they wait for their family-based immigrant visa to become available.

Invitations to participate in these processes are sent by mail or email to certain petitioners whose Form I-130 is already approved. Petitioners who receive invitations can file Form I-134A, Online Request to be a Supporter and Declaration of Financial Support, for principal and derivative beneficiaries of the Form I-130. A separate Form I-134A must be submitted for each beneficiary. If USCIS confirms that a petitioner’s Form I-134A is sufficient, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will complete security vetting on each beneficiary and will consider each beneficiary for advance travel authorization.

If advance travel authorization is issued to the beneficiary, they will be able to travel on a commercial airline to seek a discretionary grant of parole on a case-by-case basis at a port of entry inside a U.S. airport. If they are paroled into the United States, they may wait in the United States for their immigrant visa to become available and then apply to adjust status to a lawful permanent resident, if they are eligible. Beneficiaries who are paroled into the United States under these processes may request employment authorization after they are paroled into the United States.