Sheriff removed from Election security after threatening Harris voters

Ramp Guy

God you are stupid.

This Family Reunification Prgram is offered through the DHS and these people are not "illegal immigrants"

Why do you believe every headline without reading further?

The family reunification parole (FRP) processes are available by invitation only to certain petitioners who filed an approved Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of a principal beneficiary who is a national of Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, or Honduras, and their immediate family members. These processes allow an eligible beneficiary to be considered for parole into the United States on a case-by-case basis while they wait for their family-based immigrant visa to become available.

Invitations to participate in these processes are sent by mail or email to certain petitioners whose Form I-130 is already approved. Petitioners who receive invitations can file Form I-134A, Online Request to be a Supporter and Declaration of Financial Support, for principal and derivative beneficiaries of the Form I-130. A separate Form I-134A must be submitted for each beneficiary. If USCIS confirms that a petitioner’s Form I-134A is sufficient, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will complete security vetting on each beneficiary and will consider each beneficiary for advance travel authorization.

If advance travel authorization is issued to the beneficiary, they will be able to travel on a commercial airline to seek a discretionary grant of parole on a case-by-case basis at a port of entry inside a U.S. airport. If they are paroled into the United States, they may wait in the United States for their immigrant visa to become available and then apply to adjust status to a lawful permanent resident, if they are eligible. Beneficiaries who are paroled into the United States under these processes may request employment authorization after they are paroled into the United States.
God you are stupid.

Biden’s DHS let 200,000 illegal immigrants fly directly into 43 cities

The Biden administration has unleashed a new program to boost illegal immigration that allows immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice, according to newly obtained records.

Here, migrants flying directly into America go uncounted in the monthly Border Patrol tallies, unnoticed, and without media inquiry, virtually all information about it almost hermetically sealed,” the report said.

Enough said

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

God you are stupid.

Biden’s DHS let 200,000 illegal immigrants fly directly into 43 cities

The Biden administration has unleashed a new program to boost illegal immigration that allows immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice, according to newly obtained records.

Here, migrants flying directly into America go uncounted in the monthly Border Patrol tallies, unnoticed, and without media inquiry, virtually all information about it almost hermetically sealed,” the report said.

Enough said

If they are uncounted and unnoticed how do you know there are 200,000 of them. LOLOL

You keep proving how gullible you are.

In the article you posted they say where they got this info is from the Family Reunification Program i linked to. And is in now way secret or undocumented

Which clearly states they are here temporarily while being approved or not.

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO

Ramp Guy

If they are uncounted and unnoticed how do you know there are 200,000 of them. LOLOL

In the article you posted they say where they got this info is from the Family Reunification Program i linked to. And is in now way secret or undocumented

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO
Unlike you, there are organizations that do their due diligence and study what the Biden administration lies about.

You are the liar

glhs837

Power with Control
More Republican scare mongering.

What happened to the " caravans" and the "immigrant train" fear mongering.
You mean the ones that have been pouring people across the border for the last three years? What about them? Liberal coworker and I were talking. When I mentioned millions have entered illegally (Lying about needing asylum means you are still here illegally) he swore that was just BS made up numbers. When I told him they came straight from CPBs website, he scoffed that he didnt know who that was. Smart guy, aerospace engineer. But for some reason, he refuses to put the same rigor he uses regarding aircraft into his political thought.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You mean the ones that have been pouring people across the border for the last three years? What about them? Liberal coworker and I were talking. When I mentioned millions have entered illegally (Lying about needing asylum means you are still here illegally) he swore that was just BS made up numbers. When I told him they came straight from CPBs website, he scoffed that he didnt know who that was. Smart guy, aerospace engineer. But for some reason, he refuses to put the same rigor he uses regarding aircraft into his political thought.
With a mindset like that.... You might want to check his Aero work.

Bare-ya-cuda

You think rounding up people who have Harris signs in their yard is a great idea.

Ok Let's talk again after the election. You better take your Trump sign down fast or the next four years are gonan be hard for you if your local sherriff doesnt agree with your politics.

I think the democrats were first on “rounding up” campaign, this is just one of many.

Bare-ya-cuda

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO
Yes, yes we are being lied to…every time you post we get lied to. Thanks for pointing that out.

gemma_rae

Kamala Harris Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Watching Kamala Harris GIF by Election 2020

She'd hit that.

Last edited:

StmarysCity79

Unlike you, there are organizations that do their due diligence and study what the Biden administration lies about.

You are the liar

I thought they were uncounted and undocumented dummy?

Your own article shows the source of the information is a legal and well documented program.

You just fell for a headline and believed what they wanted you to without reading the article.

Ramp Guy

I thought they were uncounted and undocumented dummy?

Your own article shows the source of the information is a legal and well documented program.

You just fell for a headline and believed what they wanted you to without reading the article.
Hey dummy, there is your problem...

StmarysCity79

Hey dummy, there is your problem...

You claimed it with no proof.

You said a specific number and then claimed they were uncounted.

You also claimed they were coming illegally despite your own article stating they were here under an approved family reunification program

Ramp Guy

I never claimed they were uncounted!

This is what was posted... "uncounted in the monthly Border Patrol tallies, "

The Biden/Harris administration was hiding the number so they were not included in the monthly Border Patrol tallies.

Do you understand the difference????????

Seems not... Are you "I thought " again?

Bare-ya-cuda

You also claimed they were coming illegally despite your own article stating they were here under an approved family reunification program
As you do all the freaking time. Claim with no proof.

BOP

What is wrong with these people?

"We need to make sure this election is free and fair". Unless you don't vote the way i want you to." You would expect better from a Sheriff

. Likening people in the U.S. illegally to “human locusts,” he suggested recording addresses of people with Harris yard signs so when migrants need places to live “we’ll already have the addresses of their New families ... who supported their arrival!”

IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT!

When the leftists inadvertentatly out themselves as racist a*hole snowflakes. You can't make this sh*t up.

RAVENNA, Ohio — A local Ohio elections board says the county sheriff’s department will not be used for election security following a social media post by the sheriff saying people with Kamala Harris yard signs should have their addresses recorded so that immigrants can be sent to live with them if the Democratic vice president wins the November election.

Did you melt in the sun when the Sheriff compared the ILLEGAL ALIENS to locusts? Poor, poor, pitiful you.

Given the ILLEGAL ALIENS' collective propensity for crime and violence - thereby putting another, longer-lived demographic to complete shame (the slackers) - including r*pe, torture, murder, theft, assault of all kinds, locusts is actually rather mild.

BOP

You think rounding up people who have Harris signs in their yard is a great idea.

Ok Let's talk again after the election. You better take your Trump sign down fast or the next four years are gonan be hard for you if your local sherriff doesnt agree with your politics.
:whoosh:

That's a swing and a miss, slap-nuts. If you weren't a brain-dead leftist, I'd merely accuse you of reading comprehension issues.

I mean, in my darkest moments, which I don't linger on, I occasionally think that rounding leftists like you up and loading you on giant Air Force planes, dropping you off in the Middle East somewhere is a great f*cking idea. Again, I don't dwell there the way you marxists do in your own darkness.

But it would solve a myriad of problems, AND save the American taxpayers a mega-sh*t ton of money.

No, it's not that you're reading comprehensionally challenged; it's that you're evil.

BOP

He doesn't work for Boeing, does he?