Sheriff removed from Election security after threatening Harris voters

StmarysCity79

I never claimed they were uncounted!

This is what was posted... "uncounted in the monthly Border Patrol tallies, "

The Biden/Harris administration was hiding the number so they were not included in the monthly Border Patrol tallies.

Do you understand the difference????????

Seems not... Are you "I thought " again?

It is a government regulated program. The article you proved says so. It also shows the real number, where the program is in place and how everyone is accounted for,

You read a headline and assumed it was true without reading the article to see you were being manipulated.

Ramp Guy

It is a government regulated program. The article you proved says so. It also shows the real number, where the program is in place and how everyone is accounted for,

You read a headline and assumed it was true without reading the article to see you were being manipulated.
How about you read these headline... Is being manipulated again?

Shocking data shows 15K illegal immigrants in US accused of murder — as Kamala Harris visits border​

Here is another...

The agency provided data to Rep. Tony Gonzales, R-Texas, about national data for illegal immigrants with criminal charges or convictions. The data, as of July 2024, is broken down by those in detention, and those who are not in detention -- known as the non-detained docket. The non-detained docket includes illegal immigrants who have final orders of removal or are going through removal proceedings but are not detained in ICE custody. There are currently more than 7 million people on that docket.

The data says that, among those not in detention, there are 425,431 convicted criminals and 222,141 with pending criminal charges.

StmarysCity79

Yes in fact you and the article are misleading.

There are not 7 million people who are immigrants accused of murder waiting to be removed from the US.

Also the most recent Border bill addressed all of this but Trump told republicans not to vote for it

"Within 48 hours of the release of a long-awaited immigration and foreign aid bill he had championed, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s Republican conference rejected his pitch to support it, knifed the deal and left it for dead.

Just four Republicans voted for it. In the end, even McConnell backtracked and voted against the package that he had helped develop.
But Trump’s hammering of the deal, while he uses immigration as a campaign issue, and his demands that Republicans reject it won the day."

Ramp Guy

Yes in fact you and the article are misleading.

There are not 7 million people who are immigrants accused of murder waiting to be removed from the US.

Also the most recent Border bill addressed all of this but Trump told republicans not to vote for it

"Within 48 hours of the release of a long-awaited immigration and foreign aid bill he had championed, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s Republican conference rejected his pitch to support it, knifed the deal and left it for dead.

Just four Republicans voted for it. In the end, even McConnell backtracked and voted against the package that he had helped develop.
But Trump’s hammering of the deal, while he uses immigration as a campaign issue, and his demands that Republicans reject it won the day."

Boarder Bill your butt... gee just keep the illegals coming in at the rate of 5000 per day, then close the door.. is there a door to close? Since you can't do math $3.85 a gallon is not lower than $2.92 I'll do the math for you. 5000 a day equals to 1,825,000 a year of illegals crossing the boarder. Why would a boarder bill hide money for Ukraine win the bill ?

Who said here are 7 million people who are immigrants accused of murder waiting to be removed from the US. "

Shocking data shows 15K illegal immigrants in US accused of murder — as "​

StmarysCity79

Boarder Bill your butt... gee just keep the illegals coming in at the rate of 5000 per day, then close the door.. is there a door to close. Since you can't do math $3.85 a gallon is not lower than $2.92 I'll do the math for you. 5000 a day equals to 1,825,000 a year of illegals crossing the boarder. Why would a boarder bill hide money for Ukraine win the bill ?

Dude. You can't even spell border correctly and you expect to be taken seriously? No wonder you are so easily manipulated.

Gas is cheaper now than it has been.

Biden's policies are working.

The 5000 people let in are not "illegals" they are people claiming asylum or people let in under family reunification and given court dates and processed.

They then have to prove their case.

I'd prefer to live next to many of them than you who can't even spell despite living here your whole life.

Ramp Guy

Dude. You can't even spell border correctly and you expect to be taken seriously? No wonder you are so easily manipulated.

The 5000 people let in are not "illegals" they are people claiming asylum or people let in under family reunification and given court dates and processed.

They then have to prove their case.

I'd prefer to live next to many of them than you who can't even spell despite living here your whole life.
...and you can't do 3rd grade math. You claimed in another thread that gas was lower than when trump was in office...

"I'd prefer to live next to many of them " so share with us how many are sharing your humble abode while you feed, dress, ensure they get medical care and put some "walk around" money in their pockets?

OccamsRazor

"Has been." Do you mean the times it was at record highs during the early Biden or late Obama timeframes? Otherwise... NOPE!
Nope! Still lots of homeless, high crime rates, illegals crossing over, etc.
How many of these "unhoused immigrants" are you sheltering? More lies.

All together, this post gets a 3.5/5 Pinocchios.

StmarysCity79

...and you can't do 3rd grade math. You claimed in another thread that gas was lower than when trump was in office...

"I'd prefer to live next to many of them " so share with us how many are sharing your humble abode while you feed, dress, ensure they get medical care and put some "walk around" money in their pockets?

I never said that but nice try

No one is being given walking around money, fed or dressed by Federal money.

Stop believing and then repeating lies.

StmarysCity79

"Has been." Do you mean the times it was at record highs during the early Biden or late Obama timeframes? Otherwise... NOPE!

Nope! Still lots of homeless, high crime rates, illegals crossing over, etc.

How many of these "unhoused immigrants" are you sheltering? More lies.

All together, this post gets a 3.5/5 Pinocchios.

How come you never psot any facts?

Just your wrong opinions

The pace of US economic growth accelerated in the last quarter, remaining unexpectedly resilient in the face of high interest rates and persistent inflation.

Gross domestic product (GDP) – a broad measure of economic health – rose 2.8% in three months to June, the commerce department reported on Thursday, ahead of economists’ expectations and up sharply from 1.4% in the first quarter.
Screen Shot 2024-09-30 at 1.32.54 PM.png

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2024/may/22/how-is-the-us-economy-doing-quiz
While Joe Biden touted the “strongest economy in the world” as he announced his withdrawal from the race on Sunday, Donald Trump – who is running to replace him in the White House – has accused Biden of weakening the economy.

In a statement, Biden said: “When I took office, we were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Today’s GDP report makes clear we now have the strongest economy in the world.”

Ramp Guy

I never said that but nice try

No one is being given walking around money, fed or dressed by Federal money.

This table provides an overview of immigrant eligibility for major federal public assistance programs, including:​

• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
  • Emergency Medicaid (includes labor and delivery)
  • Full-Scope Medicaid
  • Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Medicare “Premium-Free” Part A (hospitalization) (Eligibility based on work history.)
  • Premium “Buy-in” Medicare
  • HUD Public Housing and Section 8 Programs
  • Title XX Block Grants
  • Social Security
  • Other Federal Public Benefits Subject to Welfare Law’s Restrictions
  • Benefits Exempt from Welfare Law’s Restrictions
The Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) program helps eligible refugees and other humanitarian immigrants by providing cash assistance for up to twelve months from their arrival date in the United States (or from the date of their immigration status for asylees or victims of trafficking). RCA is for eligible people who do not have minor children.

try again!

Ramp Guy

How come you never psot any facts?

Just your wrong opinions

The pace of US economic growth accelerated in the last quarter, remaining unexpectedly resilient in the face of high interest rates and persistent inflation.

Gross domestic product (GDP) – a broad measure of economic health – rose 2.8% in three months to June, the commerce department reported on Thursday, ahead of economists’ expectations and up sharply from 1.4% in the first quarter.
View attachment 179728
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2024/may/22/how-is-the-us-economy-doing-quiz
While Joe Biden touted the “strongest economy in the world” as he announced his withdrawal from the race on Sunday, Donald Trump – who is running to replace him in the White House – has accused Biden of weakening the economy.

In a statement, Biden said: “When I took office, we were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Today’s GDP report makes clear we now have the strongest economy in the world.”

Why should anyone even read what you post since you can't even spell "pso"t ...
Seems
you can't even spell despite living here your whole life.

Last edited:

Ramp Guy

Is this one of the "many of them" that you prefer to live next to?????

"Illegal Immigrant Hit with 17 Charges in Nashville over Alleged Six-Mile Shooting Spree​

the man charged with 17 crimes after he committed an alleged six-mile shooting spree that began at a park in Nashville is being held as illegal immigrant, Davidson County Sheriff’s Office records reveal after Edixon Oniel Murillo-Antunez was arrested on Wednesday.

Sheriff’s office records indicate Murillo-Antunez is held at Nashville’s Downtown Detention Center under an Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE) detainer after initially being granted the ability to secure his release with a bond.

Murillo-Antunez stands accused of four counts of attempted homicide, and is also facing charges for reckless endangerment, committing a felony with a weapon, driving without a license, and 10 assault charges."

StmarysCity79

Is this one of the "many of them" that you prefer to live next to?????

"Illegal Immigrant Hit with 17 Charges in Nashville over Alleged Six-Mile Shooting Spree​

the man charged with 17 crimes after he committed an alleged six-mile shooting spree that began at a park in Nashville is being held as illegal immigrant, Davidson County Sheriff’s Office records reveal after Edixon Oniel Murillo-Antunez was arrested on Wednesday.

Sheriff’s office records indicate Murillo-Antunez is held at Nashville’s Downtown Detention Center under an Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE) detainer after initially being granted the ability to secure his release with a bond.

Murillo-Antunez stands accused of four counts of attempted homicide, and is also facing charges for reckless endangerment, committing a felony with a weapon, driving without a license, and 10 assault charges."

Again do you not know English?

Many of them doesn't mean every one of them.

But I bet most of them work harder than you, have risked their lives to be here and have followed the proper channels and probably know how to spell words in their own language.

Unlike you and the word BORDER

Last edited:

StmarysCity79

This table provides an overview of immigrant eligibility for major federal public assistance programs, including:​

• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
  • Emergency Medicaid (includes labor and delivery)
  • Full-Scope Medicaid
  • Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Medicare “Premium-Free” Part A (hospitalization) (Eligibility based on work history.)
  • Premium “Buy-in” Medicare
  • HUD Public Housing and Section 8 Programs
  • Title XX Block Grants
  • Social Security
  • Other Federal Public Benefits Subject to Welfare Law’s Restrictions
  • Benefits Exempt from Welfare Law’s Restrictions
The Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) program helps eligible refugees and other humanitarian immigrants by providing cash assistance for up to twelve months from their arrival date in the United States (or from the date of their immigration status for asylees or victims of trafficking). RCA is for eligible people who do not have minor children.

try again!

Again your own post shows these people are asylums seekers and immigrants not "illegals"

I bet you call yourself a good Christian too

Ramp Guy

Again do you not don't English?

Many of them doesn't mean every one of them.

But I bet most of them work harder than you, have risked their lives to be here and have followed the proper channels and probably know how to spell words in their own language.

Unlike you and the word BORDER
"Again do you not don't English?"

Would you like to correct this grammar so it becomes understandable?

"probably know how to spell words in their own language unlike you and the word "POST"

Ramp Guy

Again your own post shows these people are asylums seekers and immigrants not "illegals"

I bet you call yourself a good Christian too
You're post --> "No one is being given walking around money, fed or dressed by Federal money."

I proved your comment is not true, live with it!

Never spoke about if I'm a Christian or not, does that bother you?

Do you have any additional personal insults to throw out? Go ahead, get them off your chest.

You do know that name calling indicates you're failing in your attempts to swing the conversation.

Last edited: