Nikki Haley

PJay

Hope she does it with a bag over her head...I don't want to look at this woman. These Rino's make me feel sick. Go away. :lalala:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I don’t have any reason to not vote for her, what have you got to convince me?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Hope she does it with a bag over her head...I don't want to look at this woman. These Rino's make me feel sick. Go away. :lalala:

Another one that's got an anti following here, Fat Larry. Yes he's an R in a D state, but what has he done that that makes him unelectable?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
doesn't answer the question, what did he do wrong? which policy was bad. This is a serious question I don't pay attention to everything, but I haven't seen many missteps.
For one... Larry made lots of promises to gun owners fix 2ndA problems in maryland to gain their votes and then didn't.

CPUSA

Another one that's got an anti following here, Fat Larry. Yes he's an R in a D state, but what has he done that that makes him unelectable?
Well, for me, it was turning his back on the Republican President under his watch. Wasting Millions on cheap, knockoff vaccines from his wife's family's kitchen, his "just wear the damn mask" comment AND THEN "just take the damn vaccine" comment, like we are his CHILDREN...NOT his CONSTITUENTS...
And then it was all of the support he gave to Wes Moore...By TRASHING Dan Cox...the Republican nominee.
It's his Political treason and RINO actions that makes him unelectable.

Let me ask you this...what has he done that makes him electable? His 70% approval rating?...That's with Dems. He has a 7% approval rating among MD Republicans..

CPUSA

doesn't answer the question, what did he do wrong? which policy was bad. This is a serious question I don't pay attention to everything, but I haven't seen many missteps.
So, it's all about Policy for you...doesn't matter that he is of chitty character.
Could be a rapist, a murderer, Meth Dealer...but as long as you approve of his policies, it's all good.

So your issues with Pedo Joe are strictly policy driven?...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So, it's all about Policy for you...doesn't matter that he is of chitty character.
Could be a rapist, a murderer, Meth Dealer...but as long as you approve of his policies, it's all good.

So your issues with Pedo Joe are strictly policy driven?...
I don't have to go past policy for Joe, but generally yes it's mostly about policy. Look at all the people who vote for Trump in spite of his character.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Well, for me, it was turning his back on the Republican President under his watch. Wasting Millions on cheap, knockoff vaccines from his wife's family's kitchen, his "just wear the damn mask" comment AND THEN "just take the damn vaccine" comment, like we are his CHILDREN...NOT his CONSTITUENTS...
And then it was all of the support he gave to Wes Moore...By TRASHING Dan Cox...the Republican nominee.
It's his Political treason and RINO actions that makes him unelectable.

Let me ask you this...what has he done that makes him electable? His 70% approval rating?...That's with Dems. He has a 7% approval rating among MD Republicans..
See this is what I was looking for and had forgotten. The next part doesn't apply to me, I'm a true I, I'm going to vote for who, in my opinion, is best for the job, not for an R or D.

Hijinx

I don't think Nikki has much of a chance and her supporters are sh1tting her up and convincing her to run, but maybe she does have some good ideas. A lot can happen in 2 years, Republicans are going to have a lot of runners and I guess I have to say that any one I have seen so far would be better than any Democrat living on this planet.

Now I watched the news for about 5 minutes last night and there were the crazed mothers against guns in Maryland and there was our boy Moore. be prepared for a fight in Maryland if you want to keep your gun. They are going to try to pass a law that says you cannot get within 100 yards of any State property including the highway.