Nikki Haley

PJay

gag throw up GIF

WingsOfGold

Ok if this is true it’s a definite strike. I really hate identity politics.
Who doesn't but the alternative might be Dementia Joe. The R's have several GOOD prospects, lets see how it shakes out. At this point I probably like DeSantas but who knows?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Who doesn't but the alternative might be Dementia Joe. The R's have several GOOD prospects, lets see how it shakes out. At this point I probably like DeSantas but who knows?
My Carnac the magnificent picks are Youngkin and Newsome.

WingsOfGold

My Carnac the magnificent picks are Youngkin and Newsome.
Nawww, Newsome maybe but my Gov no. Not enough nationwide name brand yet. Newsome or the idiot Irish 2 or 3 time loser skateboarder in Texas will be crushed. In theory this will be a cakewalk as long as they don't keep touting abortion. Too many young and old crunts out there that see murdering their spawn as job 1. Maybe they need to gag Graham.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's very popular with big money Democrats:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But yet we can’t educate or discipline our kids as we see fit without the government stepping in and telling us how to do it.

Can't homeschool your 12 year old, but you can give them a sex change. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't watch the debate - forgot all about it, because I had holiday baking to do. From the snippets I saw, I'm glad I didn't watch it.

I don't like her. I also don't think it's cute when she makes comments like this: "Thanks for all the attention, fellas". :rolleyes:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The real Nikki Haley:

She thinks it's okay if psychotic parents want to do harmful medical experiments on their child.
Okay I'm reading this a bit different that you.
In the full interview, Haley added: “This is a job for the parents to handle. And then, if that child becomes 18, if they want to make more of a permanent change, they can do that.
In this statement 12 year old Tammy would be allowed to be called Timmy and dress as a boy if the parents approve. then six years later when they are of age they can select the surgical route.

She's very popular with big money Democrats:

More like Trump is very unpopular with the big money Democrats who are using her as a foil against him.

PJay

:drummer:

She's done! Please let's bury her and never speak of her again.

Thank you, Love PJay