Shooting Suspect gay bar related to MAGA lawmaker

StmarysCity79

Surprise, Surprise Maga extremists inspire more violence.

The grandfather of the man alleged to be behind the mass-shooting at a Coloradogay bar this weekend has been named as a MAGA Republican lawmaker who praised the January 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol last year.

Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, is accused of killing five people and injuring 25 more at Club Q.

Posts on social media posts made under Aldrich's mother's name, Laura Voepel, have linked him to former Republican California state assembly member Randy Voepel - claiming he is his grandfather, reports The Guardian.

Confirmed photos of Aldrich himself have yet to emerge, and no mugshot has been released.

Following the attack on the Capitol, Voepel hailed the rioters comparing their actions to that of American Revolutionaries.

'This is Lexington and Concord. First shots fired against tyranny. Tyranny will follow in the aftermath of the Biden swear in on January 20th,' Voepel said.

Bare-ya-cuda

The grandfather of the man alleged to be behind the mass-shooting at a Coloradogay bar this weekend has been named as a MAGA Republican lawmaker who praised the January 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol last year.

Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, is accused of killing five people and injuring 25 more at Club Q.

Posts on social media posts made under Aldrich's mother's name, Laura Voepel, have linked him to former Republican California state assembly member Randy Voepel - claiming he is his grandfather, reports The Guardian.

Confirmed photos of Aldrich himself have yet to emerge, and no mugshot has been released.

Following the attack on the Capitol, Voepel hailed the rioters comparing their actions to that of American Revolutionaries.

'This is Lexington and Concord. First shots fired against tyranny. Tyranny will follow in the aftermath of the Biden swear in on January 20th,' Voepel said.

🥱

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

For the benefit of the people who don't have the little voice in their head telling them the "truth", what does MAGA have to do with gays. Has that become a MAGA thing and I didn't get the newsletter. I thought we were just antigovernmental, what other talking points do we have?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Epic fail...even for you.

StmarysCity79

For the benefit of the people who don't have the little voice in their head telling them the "truth", what does MAGA have to do with gays. Has that become a MAGA thing and I didn't get the newsletter. I thought we were just antigovernmental, what other talking points do we have?

No you guys hate gays, muslims, trans kids, immigrants, jews pretty much anyone who isn't a cis white person. Just look at the spike in hate crimes against asians, jews and gays since Trump was elected.

You see everything as a threat to your standing in society and cant handle any change.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No you guys hate gays, muslims, trans kids, immigrants, jews pretty much anyone who isn't a cis white person.

And where do you get your information on that?

I've always loved a visit to a Jewish Deli, or a good Mexican restaurant. :ohwell:

My philosophy of Live and Let Live means I have no animosity to any of the others either as long as they leave me alone. Seems kind of hard for the muslims that keep blowing #### up and attacking gays and non-muslims. So I think you got some wires crossed there Trixie.

Dave Rubin is one of my favorite Fox guests on Gutfeld. :sshrug:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
No you guys hate gays, muslims, trans kids, immigrants, jews pretty much anyone who isn't a cis white person. Just look at the spike in hate crimes against asians, jews and gays since Trump was elected.

You see everything as a threat to your standing in society and cant handle any change.
Don't forget the coloreds, how in the world could you forget we hate the coloreds. Has white supremacy lost it's luster?

Another thing moron, Asians and Jews are considered white now.

Keep up pea brain.🤪

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I think you're projecting again, I don't hate anyone on your list. Fact is I have a hard time thinking of anyone I hate.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No you guys hate gays, muslims, trans kids, immigrants, jews pretty much anyone who isn't a cis white person.

Project Much ....

I'm converting to Islam so I may throw gays and transwomen off of buildings, Hate Israel, support Palestine and beat my wife

glhs837

Power with Control

What? You guys? Assuming gender are you? :)

Anyway. See, disagreeing with someone about a thing doesn't mean you hate them. Thats the sort of generalizing that makes real debate impossible, which is the point, I get it. You dont need to have a real discussion if the other guy is EEEEVVVILLLL!!!!!

Don't hate gays, disagree that we should be having discussions with about sexual preference with 3rd graders.
Don't hate Muslims, disagree that throwing gays off rooftops or splashing acid into little girls faces are valid expressions of poilitical thought.
Don't hate immigrants, disagree that immigration laws are to be ignored, agree they should be fixed, but not that you get to ignore laws you disagree with.
Don't hate Jews. Don't disagree with them on much. :)

Now, I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I do believe in American Exceptionalism.

herb749

Its the blacks attacking the Asians, not many MAGA there.

ontheriver

So, you have white privilege Jeanie?