Shoppers Food Warehouse

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: hey ridge girl aka christy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
hey ridge girl aka christy

I do hope you are referring to another "christy". Can't say I've ever been to Ridge. :shocking:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: hey ridge girl aka christy

Originally posted by Christy
I do hope you are referring to another "christy". Can't say I've ever been to Ridge. :shocking:

No, my name is also Christy. That's cool that ours are both spelled the same way. :cheers:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by crabcake
they had water during hurricane isabel when the other places I tried were out. :ohwell:

They also have a backup generator, unlike Giant in First Colony and Food Lion in Laurel Glen. I walked into Giant late on Friday or Sunday after the hurricane and noticed that the milk & cheese section was empty.

BuddyLee

Football addict
brings out the guns

ok first of all jazz lady this is NOT a spelling contest. lol

secondly our customer service is among the best i think. i know we do have a few bad apples in there but so does every store. im not to sure about the produce going bad they usually seem to keep up with it. i dont know though thats not my department but i have a few freinds over there.

for the waiting in line problem. if we get alot of customers I will have to come up there and take care of it. we have some slow cashiers and i am the secret weapon. although it kinda sucks that i stock and all of the sudden every 10 minutes i get called up front to take care of everyone. lol. oh well. but if your just standing in line with 2 people or even 3 i dont think they are going to pay much attention to that one line. if it starts to back up they do have reserves namingly ME. they also open up the customer service registers as well and if all else fails COMPLAIN to the manager. thats what the managers are there for. lol. they arent doing much else so give them a good yell. lol.

grandpa

Grocers

Has anyone on this forum been to San Antonio, Texas and gone to a H.E.B. Store? When we lived in Colorado Springs (24 years) and went to San Antonio to visit friends, I was impressed by the H.E.B. Grocery stores. We just came here after 2 years in San Antonio. The thing I miss Most is H.E.B. Big CLEAN stores well stocked, low prices, lots of employees and a customer service section like I have never seen before. They contributed to all the charities and had some of their own.
H.E.B. has been in southern Texas since the early 1900s, and is expanding very slowly. Too slowly for me.
What we need in Lusby is a H.E.B. Grocery store.

Judy

Well, BuddyLee, as a customer of both SFW and Giant.........I much prefer to deal with the staff at Giant. I think it is easy to be on the inside and say that you have the best customer service but I would say that feedback from your patrons is much more reliable.

I love the friendliness at Giant, not to mention that they are always more than willing to help out. I have not met with the same level of customer service at SFW. I am not saying that it is bad at SFW.........what I am saying is that Giant is a few levels above.

nomoney

I honestly noticed the same problem with the produce at shoppers last time I went. (only a week ago). All the red, yellow, and oarnge peppers looked like they had been sitting there for weeks; very mushy. I also had a problem with the meat. Bought one of those big combo packs with the steaks, roast, and stew meat all togehter for like 25 bucks........threw it all out as soon as I got home. The undersides of everysingle piece of meat was discolored and it had a rank smell; even though it was well before its due date. Very upsetting........25 bucks gone. I've noticed that a lot of food I've gotten there in the past goes bad very quickly. Just my opinion. I also prefer Giant.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Raley's

I think the world would be a better place if we could all shop at Raley's Town & Country Market. They have the friendliest staff, that will help you in whatever way you need. The prices aren't as low as I think they could be, but as someone said before, most people are willing to pay more for better customer service. :dance:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Raley's

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
I think the world would be a better place if we could all shop at Raley's Town & Country Market. They have the friendliest staff, that will help you in whatever way you need. The prices aren't as low as I think they could be, but as someone said before, most people are willing to pay more for better customer service. :dance:

I live in St. Mary's City and I go to Raley's sometimes on the weekends. Excellent sausage.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: Raley's

Originally posted by Tonio
I live in St. Mary's City and I go to Raley's sometimes on the weekends. Excellent sausage.

That's good. I'll have to give them the compliment... I started working there part-time about a month ago. They're all really nice. :getdown:

Judy

Well BuddyLee, you support my thoughts about SFW. You asked for feedback, seemingly open to hear what people had to say, but you aren't listening and you have become defensive.

I will have to check out Raley's. I have never been there before. Again, I really don't mind paying a bit more for a pleasant experience. It is well worth my money to avoid frustration and an "I am just here for the money" attitude that seems to be so prevalent in this area.

BuddyLee

Football addict
sorry

sorry judy i did get a little defensive there. i dont know i just try so hard at my workplace and when i hear that kinda stuff it angers me that others at my job might be SLACKERS. lol. i dont know im a workacholic. no matter what im doing. im currently full time in college plus working atleast 30 hours + at shoppers and when i see and hear about what i like to call SLACKERS i dont know it just makes me want to slap them lol. i suppose i was in a bit of denial when you said that. but its ok.

boo to raleys country market

p.s. except for their sausage lol.:burning: