Shots fired inside the US capitol

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:jameo: POLICE STATE! :jameo: POLICE STATE! :jameo: POLICE STATE! :jameo: POLICE STATE!

START THE POLICE STATE THREADS!!

BOP

Yeah, what the heck was that? Why bother, if you're not going to give info? The whole story sounds strange, so much more coming out. She tried to ram a gate near the treasury, 3 blocks from the white house, they don't even think she had a gun. Who know what's going on.

Distraction.

cricketmd

:jameo: POLICE STATE! :jameo: POLICE STATE! :jameo: POLICE STATE! :jameo: POLICE STATE!

START THE POLICE STATE THREADS!!

No! No! Silly, it's going to be about the back Infinity(s)... stop making them!! :jameo: stop selling them!! :jameo: No more black infinity(s) for anyone! :jameo:

mamatutu

mama to two
Has mamakookoo posted this afternoon?

Thanks for your concern. I was not involved, and will remain here to torment you for the rest of your somd forum life. The living in your head thing, rent free, and all, is awesome, and quite satisfying! :killingme

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Thanks for your concern. I was not involved, and will remain here to torment you for the rest of your somd forum life. The living in your head thing, rent free, and all, is awesome, and quite satisfying! :killingme

:rolleyes:

Sorry to pop your balloon, but you don't occupy any more space in my head than does a homeless whacko standing out on the street yelling craziness at everyone/noone in particular.

Only difference is I don't have a name to associate with the crazy dude on the street, where as I can instantly associate your screen name with "mentally disturbed woman".

So, congratulations, I guess. :shrug:

?

..._

Well, looks like she was just another wacko who stopped taking her meds....:coffee:

?

..._

Boyfriend.

I read somewhere that he was concerned and had spoken to someone about the well being of the child. Her former boss also said that she had been upset about the unplanned pregnancy.

If he was so concerned, he should of 1)used a condom, 2) married her and taken care of his child.

MarieB

Washington (CNN) -- Authorities investigating why a Connecticut woman rammed barricades near the U.S. Capitol found medications in her apartment to treat schizophrenia and other mental disorders, a law enforcement source briefed on the investigation said Friday.

Miriam Carey, shown in a photo from Facebook, was driving with a 1-year-old child.
Other investigators pressed to speak with the woman's relatives in Brooklyn, New York, but were turned away, federal law enforcement sources told CNN.
History of concerns
Carey's boyfriend contacted police in December saying he feared for the safety of their child, who was 4 months old at the time, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation. The boyfriend said the woman was acting delusional, claiming the president had placed Stamford under lockdown and that her house was under electronic surveillance, the source

He told police that she was suffering from post-partum depression, was having trouble sleeping and was on medication. Carey underwent a mental health evaluation, said the source, who added that the boyfriend has been question by federal authorities about Thursday's events.

The source told CNN that Carey left a letter addressed to the boyfriend at her apartment and that it appeared to contain white powder. The letter is being tested for hazardous substances.

Source: Schizophrenia meds found at home of woman in Capitol shooting - CNN.com

Why wasn't CPS involved?

sockgirl77

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0701003676272:mf_story_key.648128524901067717

PRAY for Miriam Carey! SHE GOT CONFUSED IN ONE OF THEIR Random B/S "Checkpoints" that they had just set up, and backed into a gate. So the paranoid government thugs pull their guns on her and her baby and she freaks out and drives off scared to death for her life and the life of her child!!

Then they hunted her down and publically executed her while the MEDIA said for half the day there was a "gunman at the capital" and "shots fired", oh "another mass shooting!!" ... started referencing the naval yard and OMG the Gov. SHUTDOWN! LIES!

"NBC News reported the D.C. Capitol shooting started when the woman tried to ram her car, with her baby inside, into a White House gate." - does that even make sense to you? No criminal record, 34 yr old black woman, dental hygenist, 250K apartment, Bachelors degree, friends and family are shocked....

We are supposed to believe she intentionally drove into a barrier outside of the Whitehouse with her CHILD, UNARMED for ... what motive??? She was RUNNING FOR HER LIFE and they hunted her down and executed her. My god all these soldiers out in the street for one woman and her baby WTF

:rolleyes: