Should I do the fair show?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
what classes are they doing? Im doing EVERYTHING, lol.

well everyone went and rode at the fair 4 -h show and did great .. no ones horse freaked out or anything everyone behaved .. it was a good day for all...

Attachments

• williamrockyfair2008.jpg
    williamrockyfair2008.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 59

Eventer29

I miss doing the fair show back when I was in 4-H. The rides/animals never bothered our beasties. We dont have a fair show in Calvert so it was always fun to do the Charles (even though it wasnt durring the fair) and St. Marys. Nothin like eatin fries while sittin waiting to go in the ring.

kg21841

I would like to see picture

I went... I had a blast but i would like to know the web page of the guy who took pictures of the fair show Please some let me know????

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
WOW they had a person doing saddle seat!!! I sooooo want to do that, but i cant think of any shows that have the classes for it...
and it looked like more then 3 western people.

There were 6 people in western.

The western person actually got the high point horse.

devinej

wow......not to be crude but....those pictures kinda suck...all head on flat pictures? kinda useless. timing wasn't tooo horrible for the "jumpers"

and yeahhh is that all he got?

peacecreations

Thank you for the feedback on the photos. I apologize to anyone who was disappointed with the posted pictures and those whose picture didn't make the site. There were several reasons why there were not more photos on the web. Mostly due to background issues. I am new to taking photographs of horses and I only have done two events last years fair and this years fair. I welcome all helpful feedback so please email me at peacecreations@knac.com. I really wish I would have had some feedback last year so I could have done better this year. I am still working on timing and angle for the jump shots and I really wasn't aware that front shots were considered bad. Like I said I really appreciate any helpful feedback. My daughter has started riding so I want to take better pictures of the horse and rider.

Thanks,
John