Should transgender man be allowed to walk...

rubberbandheart

Right, but the reality is that the people you're trying to become mainstream with see you all as one LGBT group, especially since that is a very common acronym lumping you together. How many times have we had the discussion of same-sex marriage on here, and people will start bringing up children and animals? Surely you have seen this, and possibly heard people say it in person.

Win your battles and lose the war - that doesn't seem like a good strategy to me. You better believe I have spoken up against the extreme womyn feminist nutters who make all independent women look bad and screw us up. Like it or not, you are lumped in and responsible for setting the record straight to further the cause. It's called "education".

Did approaching the feminists really do anything??

I get where you're coming from but I still feel no burden to police "my own." I will police my family as needed. That's it. People are crazy, perverted, stupid, inconsiderate, etc. If that man is crazy enough to go hang out in a women's locker room, do you really think my words to him will have any effect? What am I supposed to say? "Hi, I'm a lesbian and I know we have a lot in common because of that whole LGBTQ thing... so if you could stop making the other T's look bad, I'd appreciate it." That's stupid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did approaching the feminists really do anything??

I get where you're coming from but I still feel no burden to police "my own." I will police my family as needed. That's it. People are crazy, perverted, stupid, inconsiderate, etc. If that man is crazy enough to go hang out in a women's locker room, do you really think my words to him will have any effect? What am I supposed to say? "Hi, I'm a lesbian and I know we have a lot in common because of that whole LGBTQ thing... so if you could stop making the other T's look bad, I'd appreciate it." That's stupid.

Tammy Bruce has no problem speaking out against bad behavior that reflects poorly on the LGBT crowd. She realizes that, as a lesbian, she is (unfairly) judged by what these people do, and that she must be a positive role-model and public face in order to get phobes to realize that alt-sex people aren't the degenerate boogeypersons the evangelical crowd would have you believe.

You're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.

jetmonkey

Tammy Bruce has no problem speaking out against bad behavior that reflects poorly on the LGBT crowd. She realizes that, as a lesbian, she is (unfairly) judged by what these people do, and that she must be a positive role-model and public face in order to get phobes to realize that alt-sex people aren't the degenerate boogeypersons the evangelical crowd would have you believe.

I'm part of the problem :yay:

As Toxick pointed out, I don't think this dude is a tranny or gay; Just a freak. Stop confusing the two.

rubberbandheart

I agree with you on this. When I'm famous, I'll use my powers for good. Right now I'm just someone who reads weird things in the news.