Should we be concerned?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pigs. We were talking about pigs right? I thought everybody dissected them at some point in their life.
I did in high school in a zoology class. We all had fetal pigs to dissect. Nothing like smell of formaldehyde in the morning and right before lunch. :barf:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I did in high school in a zoology class. We all had fetal pigs to dissect. Nothing like smell of formaldehyde in the morning and right before lunch. :barf:
I had to in Biology class. Unfortunately, our teacher got cancer shortly after starting the process and the pigs were forgotten about until the end of the school year. Teacher told us to open up cabinets and help clean and they were all found half cut up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah boy -that's exactly what the oysters smelled like when I opened the jar on Saturday.
You sure it was the oysters? I know how the aromatic index of any space I occupy would be affected very negatively after I snarfed down a bunch of broccoli and brussel sprouts...

...just sayin'..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Fried chicken - that would do it too - did you get the rotissierie - spelled wrong you know what I mean. Who has good fried chicken around here. I've heard something about a seafood place in Leonardtowit
Some people rave about the fried chicken from Kevin's Korner. I think it is terribly over-salted.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Fried chicken - that would do it too - did you get the rotissierie - spelled wrong you know what I mean. Who has good fried chicken around here. I've heard something about a seafood place in Leonardtowit

Probably Kevin's....in the old Willows building just south of L'town. We get our carry out chicken from Chaptico Market.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Kevins - I can't place that. I think this place is in that little shopping area near something. I can picture It can't name it.

Down in the bottom by the Rt 4/Rt5 intersection, south of town. Old building all by itself. Always been a restaurant...lots of different ones.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't think that's what I'm thinking of - there's a liquor store maybe a dry cleaner it's near mcdonalds... Crabknockers.
Right...I know where you mean. In all the years they've been around, never bought anything from them. Get spoiled living right in the middle of a bunch of watermen that always need their boats and rigs repaired and always happy to barter with seafood.