Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
:rolleyes: what, no one has heard of the diy method?

That gets old and boring after the first year.:lol:

Besides why do it yourself when you have someone you love out there.

SmallTown

Football season!
See. The problem guys run into is that we feel we are looking out for what the girl wants. We have all been brought up that boys are horny, and girls are little angels.
That my friend, is one of the biggest lies in the universe. They want it just as much (if not more) than we do. They just won't admit it.

The one thing that can be said about all women. They all like to get ######... Well...

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

*cough* I'm right here.

Hey, I would be offended by buddy if I were you. He obviously doesn't think enough of you to allow to to enjoy the pleasure of sex for a couple of years. :cool:

SmallTown

Football season!
and then what happens if you want the two years, or until you're married, then find out the sex sucks? Talk about a waste of precious time

janey83

Twenty Something
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

Originally posted by SmallTown
Hey, I would be offended by buddy if I were you. He obviously doesn't think enough of you to allow to to enjoy the pleasure of sex for a couple of years. :cool:

why does sex have to be such an issue? :rolleyes:

people say that they need to have sex before marriage to know what they're getting into...what does that mean? if they're bad it's like "I love you, but this isn't working out for me"......that's horrible. :mad:

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Nope. I'm just wondering if you could back up the statement?:shrug:

it should be a compromise of what each person in the relationship wants...not just the woman appeasing the man's needs.

SmallTown

Football season!
Sorry buddy. If I had known janey was frigid, I wouldn't have pushed so hard for you guys to get together. My bad.

:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

people say that they need to have sex before marriage to know what they're getting into...

Yes, plus it feel so F'in good. :cool:

janey83

Twenty Something
Sorry buddy. If I had known janey was frigid, I wouldn't have pushed so hard for you guys to get together. My bad.

:biggrin:

:shrug: sure explains why you're online a lot....couldn't find any women to buy into your plans, huh?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

why does sex have to be such an issue? :rolleyes:

people say that they need to have sex before marriage to know what they're getting into...what does that mean? if they're bad it's like "I love you, but this isn't working out for me"......that's horrible. :mad:

I don't know. I worry and think about all things. The girl that I marry I will have to know for a fact that she is the one or close to being the gal for me. I know that the one I'll marry won't be perfect to my liking but I'd really like to explore all of our possibilities in the relationship and keep it healthy. I think sex is not everything in the relationship but it does certainly make things turn more smoothly. Where will your relationship be if your together for two years and still at the same stage you were at month 2. Things will certainly get boring for the both of you and eventually the relationship could turn sour. In a perfect world for some people no sex until marriage would be ideal. Too bad for them we don't live in a perfect world. The same goes for sex addicts. In a perfect world a relationship would be nothing but sex. Too bad for them we don't live in a perfect world.

Last edited:

janey83

Twenty Something
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

Originally posted by BuddyLee
I don't know. I worry and think about all things. The girl that I marry I will have to know for a fact that she is the one or close to being the gal for me. I know that the one I'll marry won't be perfect to my liking but I'd really like to explore all of our possibilities in the relationship and keep it healthy. I think sex is not everything in the relationship but it does certainly make things turn more smoothly. Where will your relationship be if your together for two years and still at the same stage you were at month 2. Things will certainly get boring for the both of you and eventually the relationship could turn sour. In a perfect world for some people no sex until marriage would be ideal. Too bad for them we don't live in a perfect world. The same goes for sex addicts. In a perfect world a relationship would be nothing but sex. Too bad for them we don't live in a perfect world.

hmmmm...yeah, it's hard for me because my longest relationship was 3 months, so maybe if I was with someone for 2 yrs...it'd be different. Just gotta check back with me in a bit.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

hmmmm...yeah, it's hard for me because my longest relationship was 3 months, so maybe if I was with someone for 2 yrs...it'd be different. Just gotta check back with me in a bit.

ah, so maybe it isn't a matter of being frigid. Just haven't found the right one yet. Ok. We're making progress here.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

Well see thats the thing. You haven't been with anyone for too long and neither have I. I don't know the thing that gets me is that if your with that person for sooooooo long and you both LOVE each other then I don't think it should be an issue.:shrug:

Pee Wee's word of the day is: LOVE

:everythinginpeeweeshousescreams:

janey83

Twenty Something
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

ah, so maybe it isn't a matter of being frigid. Just haven't found the right one yet. Ok. We're making progress here.

lol, oh wow..so now you're my therapist. :yikes:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by Kain99
BL it's not the time involved it's the emotions.... when you are ready, you know it! :wink:

Its usually about the time you feel someone trying to poke through your boxers and escape through your jeans.