Shouldn't Avon reps..

Should ppl selling makeup or skincare products have a good image?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
dems4me said:
thats fine, but because I won't buy crap from a salesperson does not imply I don't use anything :crazy: I answered the question - I wouldn't buy it, regardless of whether they had clear skin or not and the person in question from what I can tell does have clean and clear skin :shrug:
Well, whether you would or wouldn't buy it wasn't the question either. :razz: It was "Should've sales people appear attractive if they're selling cosmetics and skin care products?"

Makavide

Not too talkative
Kizzy said:
:clap: As always Sam, excellent points.

Has anyone ever gone to get their hair cut and there is that beautician with funky looking hair?

I think to myself, oh no way is she cutting my hair. :twitch:

My boys would rather go to the Unique Chic with me to get their hair cut than the Barber Shop with dad. My boys don't think men cut hair as well as women. :shrug:

You go into a barber shop/hair saloon with two stylists - one has good looking hair and the other has funky looking hair - which one do you use to do your hair ?

Me, I would choose the one with the funky hair because they probably worked on each other.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
crabcake said:
But will she buy Avon from the person in question? :whistle:

No. That would require interaction with the person in question. However, I do buy Avon products. They have the bestest stay put lipstick in the world.

crabcake

elaine said:
No. That would require interaction with the person in question. However, I do buy Avon products. They have the bestest stay put lipstick in the world.
Which one is it? I was perusing through there yesterday and saw some that claim 'all-day wear' but I'm always skeptical. I've used the max factor and cover girl two-part, all-day lipsticks and they work okay, but tend to feather a bit. :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
crabcake said:
Which one is it? I was perusing through there yesterday and saw some that claim 'all-day wear' but I'm always skeptical. I've used the max factor and cover girl two-part, all-day lipsticks and they work okay, but tend to feather a bit. :ohwell:

I think that's what it's called. It's been a while since I made a purchase. When you buy 50 tubes of lipstick because it's on sale, you don't need to buy more for a while.

It's not exactly all day, and some of it will come off when you eat, but it's still better than all the other stuff I've tried...and I've tried them all. It hasn't feathered on me. My big problem was that the others dried my lips real bad. Avon doesn't. It's very creamy going on, takes a few minutes to dry, then it stays put for hours. How long it lasts really depends on what I'm doing. Eating, drinking, have to reapply. Just sitting at the desk for 8 hours, it sticks.

crabcake

:yay: Thanks ... I'll check it out.

I wonder if I can buy online, have it shipped to me, yet have my Aunt get credit for the sale. :confused: I've not ordered anything from Avon online before.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
crabcake said:

I wonder if I can buy online, have it shipped to me, yet have my Aunt get credit for the sale. :confused: I've not ordered anything from Avon online before.

If you're going to have it shipped, just have your Aunt order and ship it to you.

crabcake

elaine said:
If you're going to have it shipped, just have your Aunt order and ship it to you.
Actually, I just remembered that I'll see her in about 2 weeks. I'll just have her order it and hopefully it'll come in when I'm up there. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:

CC~~~If your aunt has an online website with Avon then yes in deed she will get credit for the sale. Also if you go to the Avon website and place an order, there is a place to put in the Reps name and phone # so that person will get the credit.

As far as the lipstick Elaine is referring to, it is called My Lip Miracle. They do have another lipstick with more moisture in it called Perfect Wear with spf 12. Both of them are on sale right now, btw.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jwwb2000 said:
The My lip miracle is the 8 hour lipstick and the Perfect wear is the transfer resistant lipstick. From what you had described of the one you have, it was one of the two mentioned.

It doesn't say anything about transfer resistant, but if you say so. :yay:

Experience color that doesn't do a disappearing act. Each stay-put color keeps lips supple with time-released moisture and protects with SPF 12 and antioxidants. .11 oz. net wt. (S) - Shimmer, (C) - Cool, (W) - Warm, (N) - Neutral

CC, this is the lipstick I use. Try whichever one you care to try.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
crabcake said:
Thanks for the suggestions. :yay:

Now, warm or cool ... warm or cool ... :tap:

I'm not making any more suggestions. I'm sick of the stupid pm's I'm getting. :rolleyes: