~shudder~ look what the cat dragged in

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: 2 of my babies, Angus McDingus and Oz the Munchkin

Originally posted by Bertha Venation
Jazz, I like your kitty too. She looks pizzed!

Oh, believe me, she was. :lmao: It's okay for her to wake ME up, but not vice versa.

I have a frog that has taken up residence in the outside pan I used for water for the kitties. When I left this morning, she was trying to figure out how to get him out of there with actually getting wet in the process. :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Yes, OZ, named by boardmommy, is the newest addition. If you have more than one cat the same color, does it count as one cat? I want another black kitty from the pound.:bawl: :bawl:

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by Hello6
Yes, OZ, named by boardmommy, is the newest addition. If you have more than one cat the same color, does it count as one cat? I want another black kitty from the pound.:bawl: :bawl:
That's the place to go to get 'em.

We have too many, but there's no way we could ever part with them. Toby (photos in this thread) and Daddy are both "tuxedo" cats--black w/ white shirtfronts, white paws, white markings on their faces. Petey is a gentle Siamese giant. Cocoa is the newest kid, about three months old now (I think), fluffy black & white with chocolate eyes. And Harry, gray tabby, and Richard, black & tan tabby, are 9-yr-old longsuffering litter mates. They made the trek from Southern California in the back of a Toyota.

We wish we could have dogs, but really, cats & fish are enough.

Happy, are these your only two kitties?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Um, you did mean me right? I have 10 cats as of right now. 4 brown/black tabbies, 2 black, 1 cowprint, 1 calico=evil, 1 gray, and 1 orange. 5 from SOMD, 5 from Norfolk/VA Bch.
Like I said, I spend alot of time and money making sure my house isn't stinky. Unbiased people (doglovers and not cat people) have told me that they can't tell I have that many anipals in the house. My rental office told me when I moved out of Greenview Villiage apts that I left that place cleaner than people with no pets. Petcare is my passion.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by Hello6
I spend alot of time and money making sure my house isn't stinky. . . . Petcare is my passion.
Sounds like Kathy & me. Lots of time... lots of money... well worth it. We have one box per cat plus one extra... .5 - 1.0 hour per day on cat chores. I wouldn't have it any other way.