Shuttle Launch

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
tomchamp said:
NASA has called off today's launch of space shuttle Discovery because of a faulty fuel-tank sensor...
Dang it. :tantrum I'm not even going to pretend to gloat because I really wanted to see us return to space. :frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
tomchamp said:
We will Jazz! :patriot:
I know, but it would have been so cool for Airgasm to see it. :frown: He's not going to now, at least on this trip:

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - A faulty fuel-gauge reading forced NASA to call off Wednesday's launch of Discovery on the first shuttle flight since the Columbia disaster 2 1/2 years ago. The mission was put off until at least Saturday. <!--/summary-->The decision to scrub the launch came with less than 2 1/2 hours to go, while the seven astronauts were boarding the spacecraft for their journey to the international space station. Up until then, a thunderstorm over the launch site looked like the only potential obstacle.
Shuttle grounded until at least Saturday

Hopefully it's just a temporary delay and they'll get that big beautiful bird in the air shortly. :yay:

Agee

Disapointed, but understanding.Priority one, get it right. Of course, lighting the fuse on this candle is quite a feat!

This area is a total circus with this launch. Just in the short time I've been here, it's amazing how many media types I've met, and the stories told.

A certain song comes to mind.

Gypsies, Tramps and thives...

:cheers: to Space hogs everywhere.