shy people

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Damn, nobody ever told me this board was full of trashy women!

Trashy hu? If I remember correctly we weren't the ones on another board talking about becoming dogs and using people for our own self gratification. Just because Sxy and I are "woman" enough to be open and not uptight doesn't make us trashy.

Ridunno

I got your back Pixie.
You and Sxy make this forum, a lot more fun.
Relax people, enjoy Life.

Scooby did and still does.

SxyPrincess

While I was driving to work this morning, I turned on HFS 99.1 (to try and win HFSTIVAL tickets.) So, anyhow...this girl calls in talking and says she has a real happy story to tell....

Five years ago she was at the HFSTIVAL (me too! :cheers: ) and she's in the "mosh" pit. She looks down at one of the guys holding her in the air and thinks "wow, he's good lookin!" The song is over, and the "good lookin" guy puts her down. After a few seconds, she decides to follow him and introduce herself. 3 1/3 months later they get married, and are still together to this day. :cheesy:

The girl then asks for "free" tickets to this years HFSTIVAL (as a kinda reunion thing) and the guy says NO! :eek: Can you believe that! :boo:

Anyhow...just thought I would share the story! :D

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
IMpressive

Except, now adays people get divoreced after 20 years of marriage. lol. Trade em in for a newer model I suppose. I wonder what the retail value on a wife is after 20 years of abuse living with me lol NOONE ANSWER that

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My husband and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary yesterday with a couple of drinks at the Tiki Bar.... yea for us!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Trashy hu? If I remember correctly we weren't the ones on another board talking about becoming dogs and using people for our own self gratification. Just because Sxy and I are "woman" enough to be open and not uptight doesn't make us trashy.

It was a joke, just a joke. Geez, lighten up!

And, if you recall, the other thread mentioned that girls in general seem to like men better when they treat them like crap, which is where my remarks started.
And, just because I won't be drawn in to the hero worship that's being bestowed upon you two doesn't mean I have a problem with you.:razz: