shy people

FIREMAN

Sxy,

Well you have just put my mind in the gutter for the rest of the day. :eek: This forum stuff is really starting out good.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Excuse me dear, but I am NOT a lesbian!

Sorry, I just figured the "princess" thing was a front for a big, butch looking Rosie O'Donnell type!

FIREMAN

At this time I'm a volunteer firefighter, but with some hope by the next month or so I will be a paid firefighter. Doing what I love and getting paid for it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You can't hate on the "pixie", everyone likes pixies, especially firemen, firemen love pixies:roflmao: or is that pixies love firemen?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
You can't hate on the "pixie", everyone likes pixies, especially firemen, firemen love pixies:roflmao: or is that pixies love firemen?

:roflmao:

And SxyPrincess' love :yum: Tim McGraw's! :yum: :lol:

FIREMAN

Originally posted by pixiegirl

We love pixies!!!!! :blushing:

G

giggles04

Quote from FIREMAN: At this time I'm a volunteer firefighter, but with some hope by the next month or so I will be a paid firefighter. Doing what I love and getting paid for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Volunteer firefighter eh? In St. Mary's? I know a many a fireman... you all are some great guys. You do a lot of good... and do a great job too!

Ridunno

Hate Sxy??

No way, nobody could hate Sxy. Have you seen her? Beautiful!!!
Hi Pixie. I hpoe you take good care of Sxy.

SxyPrincess

Re: Hate Sxy??

Originally posted by Ridunno
No way, nobody could hate Sxy. Have you seen her? Beautiful!!! Thanks Ridunno-- :kiss:

Hi Pixie. I hpoe you take good care of Sxy.

Of course she takes care of me! I went home "solo" last weekend. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
No way, nobody could hate Sxy. Have you seen her? Beautiful!!!

I've known her since 6th grade. I colored her hair for the first time :roflmao: My partner in crime:D And yes she is beautiful.