Sick of Faucism

Grumpy

‘We Have Been Lied To’

“The truth is that ’10 days’ [for quarantining] was a made-up standard from the beginning,” Kelly said on her show, referring to the recent change from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to cut back the ten-day quarantine frame to five days, so long as you don’t have symptoms.

“As was the six-feet distancing rule,” Kelly continued, “as was the cloth mask rule, as was the 70% for herd immunity rule. I could go on.”

“The point is: we have been lied to, we have been actively misled, we have been led around like mules on a tether by government bureaucrats, like Fauci, who wants to shut down your job while he makes north of $400,000 a year — and we learned this week is set to retire with a pension of over $350,00 a year.”

“These people wanna muzzle your kid all day at school while they parade around maskless at dinners and the Met Gala,” slammed Kelly, seemingly referring to far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and other elected Democrats.
Saw her rant last night, she was dead on

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rand Paul Corners Fauci in Heated Senate Hearing

"Your email exchange with Dr. Collins, in which you conspired, and I quote here directly, to do ‘a quick and devastating published takedown’ in order to discredit three epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford," Paul said, presenting Fauci with his own emails. "[The] idea that a government official like yourself would claim unilaterally to represent science and that any criticism of you would be considered a criticism of science itself is quite dangerous...It is cheap politics and it is reprehensible."

"Do you think it’s appropriate to use your $420,000 salary to attack scientists that disagree with you?" Paul continued. "You are the one responsible, you are the lead architect for the response for the Government and now 800,000 people have died."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🤣

NO Senator, I think in usual fashion, you are distorting everything about me

... there you go again, you do the same thing in every hearing ..

... you are absolutely incorrect, as usual Senator, you are almost incorrect in everything you said ......

How can you tell Fauci is lying

HIS LIPS ARE MOVING .......

Rand - Apparently there are a lot of fringe epidemiologist at Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford

the emails are out there for everyone to read .... it was a organized smear campaign from anyone who opposed The Fauci Narrative

So has anyone else heard of the man stopped in Iowa with an AR-15 headed to DC to Kill Fauci

:sshrug:

A Story like that would have been front page news for weeks ......

I'm not saying His Divine Eminence Fauci is Lying ... but he ain't telling the whole story- either*

*Well Not the Whole Story ..... I guess this hasn't been splashed across State Run Media because the Guy is Chiniese ?

Armed man with TikTok ‘hit list’ including Biden, Fauci arrested on way to White House

Kuachua Brillion Xiong, 25, a recently fired grocery store clerk from Merced, was stopped for driving aggressively on Interstate 80 in Cass County on Dec. 21, according to a probable cause statement.

In his vehicle, Sheriff’s Sgt. Tyler Shiels found an AR-15-style assault rifle, ammunition, loaded magazines, body armor, medical kits and a grappling hook, Secret Service Agent Justin Larson said in the criminal complaint.

Xiong, who had the White House address on a GPS device, said he was on his way to “combat evil demons,” officials said.

Xiong’s “hit list,” which was compiled from TikTok videos, also included the names of former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, as well as Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, the feds said.

He allegedly found a “weak spot” to gain access into the White House by climbing over a fence using the grappling hook – and said he would kill the president unless he complied with his unspecified demands.

Kuachua Brillion Xiong biography: 13 things about Merced, California man

1. On November 20, 2021, he wrote “Save USA” in his cellphone calendar and notes applications. He wrote the same on November 21, 2021 and on November 27, 2021.
  2. On December 18, 2021, he left his Merced home with the intention of driving straight to the White House in Washington, D.C., USA to kill persons in power.
  3. On December 21, 2021, Cass County Sheriff’s Department sergeant Tyler Shields contacted the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. Shields said he stopped him for driving aggressively, weaving in and out of traffic and speeding on Interstate 80 east in Cass County, Nebraska, USA. He reportedly told Shields that he was traveling to Washington, D.C. to take photos of the White House. In an interview at the Cass County Sheriff’s Office in Plattsmouth, Cass County that day, he told USSS special agents Justin Larson and Scott Nelson that he believes he is the only person remaining who can free the U.S. of evil and it is necessary for him to kill those in positions of power. He revealed to Larson and Nelson that he used TikTok to make a hit list, which included Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, Dr Anthony Fauci and Mark Zuckerberg, and said he would kill Joe Biden unless that 46th U.S. president promised to comply to his demands.
  4. He was 25 years old when he was arrested on December 21, 2021.
  5. Larson filed a criminal complaint against him, which U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen H. Locher signed on December 22, 2021. Represented by Mike Maloney, he was charged with one count of making threats against a former U.S. president.
  6. On December 23, 2021, he was booked into the Pottawattamie County Jail in Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA.
  7. On December 30, 2021, he will appear before a federal judge.

So Asian Male clearly mentally disturbed had a hit list, of which was Fauci .......

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Says Sen. Rand Paul ‘Kindles The Crazies’

“What happens when he gets out and accuses me of things that are completely untrue is that all of a sudden that kindles the crazies out there and I have threats upon my life, harassment of my family and my children with obscene phone calls, because people are lying about me,” Fauci told the panel.

He also claimed a California man was arrested in Iowa last month was driving to Washington, D.C., with the intention to kill Fauci.

“The police asked him where he was going and he was going to Washington, D.C., to kill Dr. Fauci,” he said. “They found in his car, an AR-15 and multiple magazines of ammunition because he thinks that maybe I’m killing people.”

At one point, Fauci brandished some literature he claimed came from Paul’s office that called for his firing.

Fauci went on to personally attack the senator.

“In usual fashion, senator, you are distorting everything about me,” Fauci said Tuesday. “This happens all the time, you personally attack me, with absolutely not a shred of evidence about anything you say.”

Paul, for his part, said Fauci’s charge was irresponsible.

“It’s disappointing for you to suggest that people who dare to question you are responsible somehow for violent threats,” Paul said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Calls Republican Senator A ‘Moron’

At one point, Marshall challenged Fauci to “submit to Congress and the public a financial disclosure that includes your past and current investments.”

“You are so misinformed,” Fauci said.

After Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), who was chairing the hearing, ended the heated exchange, Fauci can be heard saying, “What a moron… Jesus Christ.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘A Catastrophic Epidemic For Your Political Gain’: Fauci Comes To COVID Hearing With Opposition Research On Rand Paul

“The idea that a government official like yourself would claim unilaterally to represent science and that any criticism of you would be considered a criticism of science itself is quite dangerous,” Paul said, going on to argue that Fauci — along with former National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins, had orchestrated a “published takedown” of scientists who advocated a more measured and targeted response to the pandemic.

Paul’s website, as Fauci noted, does have a page listed under the “issues” heading that reads “Fire Fauci.” The statement under that heading reads simply, “Dr. Anthony Fauci has abandoned science and embraced theatrics at the expense of our freedom. Thanks to public email records, we know for certain that Dr. Fauci has been ignoring good advice, and lying about everything from masks to the contagiousness of the virus. It’s time to say enough is enough and Fire Fauci.”

However, the “Fire Fauci” page does not include contribution options as Fauci suggested — rather, the page displaying options to donate to Paul’s campaign is accessed through the red “donate” button visible at the top right corner of every page.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’

Fauci also said during the event that since the Omicron variant is more contagious but causes less severe symptoms, it could help spread collective immunity, but insisted “it is an open question as to whether or not Omicron is going to be the live virus vaccination that everyone is hoping for, because you have such a great deal of variability with new variants emerging.”

“I would hope that that’s the case,” Fauci added, “but that would only be the case if we don’t get another variant that eludes the immune response.”

Fauci cautioned that the future of the pandemic is still unknown, saying, “The answer is: We do not know.”

Then TREAT Those who get Sick and let us get on with our lives

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lara Logan dropped by talent agency after comparing Fauci to Nazi doctor

The South African-born journalist made the chilling comparison during a Nov. 29 appearance on “Fox News Primetime,” where she discussed the top US infectious diseases expert and White House chief medical adviser.

“This is what people say to me, is that he doesn’t represent science to them — he represents Josef Mengele, the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps,” Logan, 50, said on the show.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci disclosures will trickle out over more than a year, watchdog says

A government watchdog group has been demanding key data on Dr. Anthony Fauci's financial and professional history, but the public may only get Fauci's disclosures spread out over more than a year, the group's head says.

Adam Andrzejewski, the CEO of OpenTheBooks.com, talked to Fox News Digital about his ongoing legal battles attempting to open Fauci's financial and professional records to the public.

"During the pandemic, Dr. Fauci has handsomely profited from his federal employment, royalties, travel perks, and investment gains," Andrzejewski asserted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Fauci Has Handsomely Profited’ During Pandemic

“OpenTheBooks.com filed their first Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request on Jan. 28, 2021,” the FOX report outlined. “The National Institute for Health acknowledged the request, but remained largely silent for months. They finally heard back in May, and received a meager 51 pages of information with redactions.”

“Not included was Dr. Fauci’s current employment agreement including all addendums and modifications; current job description; and confidentiality and conflict of interest documents,” the watchdog group noted.

Fauci has been taking heat from lawmakers who have questioned his investments and accused him of relaying inconsistent advice to the public.

As highlighted by The Daily Wire, Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) was called a “moron” by Fauci on a hot mic after the senator questioned the public health official about documents released by Project Veritas “raising questions about the origin of COVID-19 and what the U.S. government knew about gain-of-function research being conducted at Chinese labs.” Marshall also asked about Fauci’s “investments,” which irritated the doctor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci’s Popularity Crumbles Among Young Americans, Four Out Of Five Say He Should Resign

A new poll from Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action, provided exclusively to Morning Wire and released on Thursday, shows Fauci’s flagging support among likely voters. The Trafalgar Group conducted a poll of 1,081 likely general election voters in the United States on January 12-14. The poll has a margin of error of 2.98%.

When asked “Do you believe Dr. Fauci should resign his position and role in leading the government’s COVID-19 response to allow new leadership?” 46.3% of respondents said they believe Fauci should step aside. The other 53.7% of respondents said Fauci, who serves as chief White House medical adviser and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, should remain in charge.

The bulk of Fauci’s support comes from Democrats, according to the poll. About 83% of Democratic respondents said Fauci should keep his position while about 18% of Democrats want the federal government’s chief medical expert to resign.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘They Don’t Know A Lot About Anything’

“One of the emerging realities over the past few months is that many are simply exhausted by the pandemic now and what feels like ever-changing standards from governments and scientists — changing regulations, requirement and edicts, like the recent move to quarantine now for just five days if you test positive for Covid,” a reporter with Deadline said to Maher. “Listening to you, it sounds like you really don’t think Dr. Anthony Fauci or the medical establishment really know what they are doing, that this is more whack-a-mole?”

“They don’t know a lot about anything,” Maher responded. “That’s not a criticism of them like they’re being corrupt, although there certainly is plenty of corruption in the medical establishment. But I’ve always maintained that the big, overarching theme should be that people look back and say, oh, look how far we’ve come medically. Yes, that’s true. We’re not putting wooden teeth in our mouth like in the George Washington era, and of course we have antibiotics and lots of vaccines and lots of other things that have been miraculous. But in general, we still don’t understand too much about how the human body works.”

“So, don’t sit there in your white coat and tell me, just do what we say. When have we ever been wrong?” Maher added. “A lot is my answer. A lot. They drilled mercury into my teeth when I was a child. Now, of course, we don’t do that anymore, but do you really think in 50 years people will look back and say, oh, yeah, we had it all figured out in 2022? No, they will be appalled at things we’re doing right now.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Was Wrong Again

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6b5d93d4-b0a5-4a53-8e80-9367e574903a_1220x544.png

Fauci, Guessing & Incompetence

To start, we need to go through some of the claims that Fauci made in the article because no one is better at explaining his own incompetence than Fauci himself:

Anthony Fauci told my colleague Ed Yong that he still believes third doses of the mRNA vaccines are crucial, suggesting once again that they will eventually be part of a standard regimen.

“Third doses of the mRNA vaccines are crucial, suggesting once again that they will eventually be part of a standard regimen.”
Keep that in mind, and remember Fauci’s statements on the initial results of two dose vaccinations:

The next section though, is where the incompetence and ignorance really starts to unfold:

First: What, exactly, is the point of offering third shots? Skeptics of large-scale boosting argue that the COVID-19 vaccines were designed to prevent severe hospitalization and death, while third shots seem more likely to offer (temporary) protection against infection and mild disease. In their view, boosting wouldn’t offer any meaningful gains. “I reject that,” Fauci, who serves as Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, said at The Atlantic Festival today. “I think we should be preventing people from getting sick from COVID even if they don’t wind up in the hospital.”

Emphasis added.

“We should be preventing people from getting sick from COVID even if they don’t wind up in the hospital.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Florida Surgeon General Rips Fauci And Other ‘Data Deniers,’ Says Masks ‘Basically Dehumanized’ U.S. Population – Especially Children

“They basically dehumanized the U.S. population,” Ladapo explained. “Instead of being individuals, children, you know, doing the things that make children wonderful — playing, being worry-free, expressing themselves — they sort of put them in this box where they are spreaders of viruses and they have to have their faces covered despite how unnatural that is, without really any high-quality data showing any benefit and lots of data and parental intuition suggesting harm, and tremendous harm. You know, it is completely unnatural.”

“I think the word ‘dehumanize’ is the perfect word to use,” replied Carlson.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden is planning to distribute 400 million free N95 masks beginning next week — halving the nation’s strategic stockpile.

“This is the largest deployment of personal protective equipment in US history,” an unnamed White House official told CNN. “To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person. In addition to this program, thanks to the administration’s efforts, these high-quality masks are in ample supply and widely available to American consumers.”