Sign the petition to label Antifa a terrorist org

Hijinx

No, I didn't. I didn't say I did or that I specifically wanted to.

You asked for a good reason. I gave you one. I guess it isn't good enough for your authoritarian ways.

Ashamed of being there.? If I go to a demonstration or protest I want the world to know I was there.
I want them to know how I will vote .I want to be recognized because an anonymous person at a rally is just a person at a rally.
If you don't know why they are there why did they come.

Hijinx

I don't sign online petitions.
Every one I ever went to sign wanted my email and I don't need a lot of horse sh*t in my email.

glhs837

Power with Control
Its OK and no ones upset when Agents of The Government wear masks.

Depends on what they are doing. Serving a warrant for child support? No masks. Entering into a house affilated with a drug or ther gang? Go right ahead, mask up.

Chris0nllyn

Ashamed of being there.? If I go to a demonstration or protest I want the world to know I was there.
I want them to know how I will vote .I want to be recognized because an anonymous person at a rally is just a person at a rally.

Not at all. But this is a free country and citizens should expect being able to engage in protests without the government surreptitiously recording and tracking your face. As pointed out in the links earlier, that can have bad consequences.

Again, it's not that you haven't gotten a good reason, it's that you don't feel it's good enough.

This_person

But perhaps you can give me a good reason other wise.
The same argument has been made about carrying a gun. It's as wrong for that as it is for what you are suggesting. The answer to why one needs to wear a mask is, "I'll wear one if I want to, and not if I don't, and beyond that it's none of your fukking business."

That's the freedom we are assured in the Constitution.

When they harm others, they have crossed the line to being criminals who need to be prosecuted. I fully agree the mayors and/or police who do not do their duty with respect to these folks once they become harmful to the public are aiding and abetting, and should be equally prosecuted for that.

But, freedom requires personal responsibility for actions, not restrictions on people doing something that "might" be a bad thing, or that someone else can't justify as a reasonable thing to do, like carry a gun or wear a mask in public.

I fully support any store or home that wants to stop people from entering wearing a mask or carrying a gun to the same level I support the people who want to wear a gun or a mask - it's freedom on both sides, and completely acceptable.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How about I still want my privacy? Just because you attend an event doesn't mean you want the govt. taking attendance.