Since race seems to be a hot topic today...

Have you ever made hot interracial sex?

• Yeah I have. And it was HOT!

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • No. All my sex has been monochromatic

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I'm a virgin, but, oh, the fantasies I've had.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Toxick

Splat
I'm wondering how people have made the beast with 2 backs with someone outside their race.

Doesn't matter if it was black on white, hispanic on asian, or pacific islander on native american. Just interracial.

Points of order:
Irish vs Italian is not interracial.
Mulatto vs. Mulatto is a gray area :)jet:). Use your discression.

PS: The poll is anonymous. Be honest.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Do Australian chicks count? Since they're in the southern hemisphere, their stuff is upside down!

Let's see, black, white, asian, mexican. :yay:

I'll have to trust Toppick on that sheep vs. goats thing. I don't think I've ever been that drunk.

Fairmount

Do Australian chicks count? Since they're in the southern hemisphere, their stuff is upside down!

Let's see, black, white, asian, mexican. :yay:

I'll have to trust Toppick on that sheep vs. goats thing. I don't think I've ever been that drunk.

You should not be drinking? I have a feeling you're not good at it. You have too much stuffed up your ass.

MMDad

Lem Putt
You should not be drinking? I have a feeling you're not good at it. You have too much stuffed up your ass.

Tommy, are you drunk posting your fantasies about me again? You can stop dreaming about my ass right now. I just don't go that way, you're never going to get it. Move on.

You know, when you finally go to prison there are going to be a lot of guys taking advantage of a little short freak like you. You'll get plenty of action.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know that for whatever reason many white guys will not go with white women that have been with black men. It's like they think of them as being tainted or something.

Maybe it's simply a fear of being ridiculed. Most men hate it when women point at their nether regions and giggle.