Since race seems to be a hot topic today...

Have you ever made hot interracial sex?

• Yeah I have. And it was HOT!

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • No. All my sex has been monochromatic

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I'm a virgin, but, oh, the fantasies I've had.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Beta84

They're out to get us
I know that for whatever reason many white guys will not go with white women that have been with black men. It's like they think of them as being tainted or something.

Maybe the white guys don't want to be compared to the black guys because they aren't hung like a moose. Only a theory. :shrug:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• xMoose-up-tree-color.jpg
    xMoose-up-tree-color.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 88

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
First time there the Navy still allowed beards. Walked into a bar in Osan and every girl in the place comes over and starts petting and stroking my face :dye:

I discovered that tipping a waitress was a kind of social faux paus...they just figger it was a down payment and follow ya back to your hotel.

:evil:

O

ovred

I know that for whatever reason many white guys will not go with white women that have been with black men. It's like they think of them as being tainted or something.

It's becuse they are!!!!!

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
No I refuse to have sex with a black person. That is just down rite nasty.

Toxick

Splat
No I refuse to have sex with a black person. That is just down rite nasty.

Black people worldwide just collapsed under the disappointment of this revelation. :frown:

Also - you realize there's more than just 2 races, right? "Interracial" doesn't only mean black & white action.

And to the poster (like 3 pages ago) who asked if Australian chicks count.... That depends.

If you are non-caucasian, then yes, it does count.
If you are caucasian, then she had to be indiginous Australian - aka, aborigine - for it to count.

Toxick

Splat

Huh-huh-huh.... huh-huh.

You said "taint".

Huhuh-huh.... huh-huh-huh~!