Single horse men

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
riderup said:
My niece is moving to this area. Who are some cute, SINGLE or even soon to be divorced, horse guys around here? No wanna be cowboys, she wants the real thing. :larry:
I have a friend who's about as cowboy as you get around here. Does some team penning over in VA and loves to ride. He's resently single but very particular, and looking for a wildazz cowgirl that can keep up with him. Is she a cowgirl? Or a wanna be, wish she were a cowgirl? Baby :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
I have a friend who's about as cowboy as you get around here. Does some team penning over in VA and loves to ride. He's resently single but very particular, and looking for a wildazz cowgirl that can keep up with him. Is she a cowgirl? Or a wanna be, wish she were a cowgirl? Baby :lmao:

Are you trying to give away PlumLoco? :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Are you trying to give away PlumLoco? :killingme
:lmao: he doesn't do team penning silly! And he's MY worst nightmare and I'm his as well. :lmao: Just like peas and carrots. We've found that we are so :wench: compatible or is that combatible? :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Riderup....what happen to your post? I saw you responded to my post, and said that she barrel races and does reining and is 20. My friend is 40 something so it probably won't work out for him. I don't think she has enough experience under her buckle for this cowboy. :lmao:

Last edited:
R

riderup

Sorry, I am not the greatest typer. She is in her 20's, and does barrels and reining. I must have hit a nerve with someone on here who doesn't want their 'boyfriend' meeting anyone new!HAHAHAHA

R

riderup

I am going to tell her to go to the trail ride in May and see for herself. If ya'll know of any single guys, send them to Cedarville that day!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:
maybe I'll start on those Budget cuts.... :killingme

PS...did you check it out...I have an avatar! OK its as lame as my old broodmare...but...I have an avatar!

It Fit's Also..... :razz: :huggy:

55Chevy

riderup said:
My niece is moving to this area. Who are some cute, SINGLE or even soon to be divorced, horse guys around here? No wanna be cowboys, she wants the real thing. :larry:
Hey sexy rider, get a babysitter for that neice and I will take YOU for a ride

turn your pm's on girl

R

riderup

55Chevy said:
Hey sexy rider, get a babysitter for that neice and I will take YOU for a ride

turn your pm's on girl
Haha :rolleyes:
Didn't your momma tell you not to talk to strangers?

55Chevy

riderup said:
Haha :rolleyes:
Didn't your momma tell you not to talk to strangers?
Open you pm and you will see I am not a stranger
Don't make me post the topless picture of you at that beach

guess who I am now :howdy: