Single horse men

Tazgirl

riderup said:
My niece is moving to this area. Who are some cute, SINGLE or even soon to be divorced, horse guys around here? No wanna be cowboys, she wants the real thing. :larry:

Horselady's son is a horse guy he is a ferrier and he is cute...tall dark and reasonably handsome guy... If I were 20 years younger I might consider going after him for myself.... Oh I forgot I'm not only old I'm married, so I guess he is off limits to me......

haa haa Horselady don't tell T.... :lalala:

:lmao: :yay:

Cowgirl

Tazgirl said:
Horselady's son is a horse guy he is a ferrier and he is cute...tall dark and reasonably handsome guy... If I were 20 years younger I might consider going after him for myself.... Oh I forgot I'm not only old I'm married, so I guess he is off limits to me......

I saw Farrier's website...he looks pretty :hot: to me...but he's probably taken.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
riderup said:
My niece is moving to this area. Who are some cute, SINGLE or even soon to be divorced, horse guys around here? No wanna be cowboys, she wants the real thing. :larry:
How embarrassing for her, that you feel she can't find a man on her own.

I understand good intentions, but it seems a little humiliating that her aunt is trying out of sheer desperation to find her a man (any man) on the internet.

Why not just wait until she gets here, and take her out on a few group rides and such and let her make her own decisions about who is her type?!

JMO

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
migtig said:
Why not just wait until she gets here, and take her out on a few group rides and such and let her make her own decisions about who is her type?!

JMO
where's the :drama: in that? :killingme

Cowgirl

migtig said:

I understand good intentions, but it seems a little humiliating that her aunt is trying out of sheer desperation to find her a man (any man) on the internet.

JMO

Maybe her neice asked her if there were any single men in the area? My friend met his girlfriend because she moved into the area and asked her uncle to introduce her to some single guys. :shrug: And you don't know that she's asking out of sheer desperation. Geesh. You've never tried to set up a friend?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Cowgirl said:
Maybe her neice asked her if there were any single men in the area? My friend met his girlfriend because she moved into the area and asked her uncle to introduce her to some single guys. :shrug: And you don't know that she's asking out of sheer desperation. Geesh. You've never tried to set up a friend?
Sure I've tried to set up a friend - with somebody I actually KNEW, not a total stranger that I am hoping to find through virtual other total strangers off the internet. Sounds like a real safe good time. :shrug:

Again, JMO.

Cowgirl

migtig said:
Sure I've tried to set up a friend - with somebody I actually KNEW, not a total stranger that I am hoping to find through virtual other total strangers off the internet. Sounds like a real safe good time. :shrug:

Again, JMO.

Ok, well she's asking the horse community about guys interested in horses. It's not like she posted a personals ad. Most likely the person suggesting a single guy actually knows him.

Not saying you can't have your opinion...

R

riderup

migtig said:

JMO
I never said anyone was desperate, couldn't find a man, or that I would just drop her off with some stranger. Hardly anyone on this horse forum is a 'virtual stranger'. My thread was light hearted anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
migtig said:

Again, JMO.
I thought most of the horsey people knew each other IRL. :shrug:

mingiz

Horse Poor
riderup said:
WTF are you talking about? Are you reading the same post as everyone else? I never said anyone was desperate, couldn't find a man, or that I would just drop her off with some stranger. Hardly anyone on this horse forum is a 'virtual stranger'. My thread was light hearted anyway.

:yeahthat:

R

riderup

BTW, who ever sent the karma about that particular guy, thanks for the green, but I think he is still married!

Last edited by a moderator:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
riderup said:
BTW, who ever sent the karma about that particular guy, thanks for the green, but I think he is still married!

OBTW, Ben has a girlfriend...and both of them have already read this thread! :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

appendixqh said:
OBTW, Ben has a girlfriend...and both of them have already read this thread! :whistle:
Oops! Sorry! I just think he's a good guy, he treats my horses great...didn't know he was taken, she's a lucky girl!

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:

How do you know they read it. huh huh :coffee:

Aren't you suppose to be working or something..... :whistle:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Tazgirl said:

I'm keeping myself out of trouble and pleading the 5th!!! :razz:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
How do you know they read it. huh huh :coffee:

Aren't you suppose to be working or something..... :whistle:

maybe I'll start on those Budget cuts.... :killingme

PS...did you check it out...I have an avatar! OK its as lame as my old broodmare...but...I have an avatar!

Last edited: