Single Parents and Dating...

Would you date a single parent of three?

• Yes, I would get into a serious relationship with one.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No, I would stay far away from that.

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • I would hit it and quit it.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I dated a gal in '93 who had 3 kids. One teen, one 9 and one 5. I didn't have any kids so it was wierd for me. We didn't spend much time alone so it lasted only a few months. I guess, if you both have kids, it might be easier to deal with but, at my age, I'm not wanting to raise kids. I'm ready for travel, fun and freedom so I probably wouldn't date a woman with young kids. Ok if they're over 18 but, if she wants to raise their kids too, I probably won't stay with her. Too many grandparents are raising their grandkids and I don't think that's right. Parents raise kids, grandparents are there to spoil them.:lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Single Parents and... 01-02-2008 03:40 PM probably has to do with the Biatchiness you showed when met you

If I showed that then you probably were looking for a one night stand

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
must be pretty pathetic. if you really want the clap that bad go get a hooker, at least then you wont feel bad when you leave her People are pretty brave when they don't want to sign their name to karma. Pretty chicken schit to me.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Single Parents and... 01-02-2008 03:57 PM you will learn that even losers like you shouldn't complain about red. and what is more pathetic then trying to get a date with a known slut on the internet. I mean that takes a lot of bravery bwhahahahaha Only loser I see is some coward that hides behind their keyboard trying to slam people they know nothing about.