Single Parents and Dating...

Would you date a single parent of three?

• Yes, I would get into a serious relationship with one.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No, I would stay far away from that.

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • I would hit it and quit it.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sockgirl77

Have you ever ordered a double cheesburger plain only bigmac sauce and pickles :yum: ohhhh my sweet heaven :drool:

I do not like Big Mac sauce. Oh but I think that it is sad that when you order a double cheese burger plain you have to remind them to keep the cheese on it.

lovinmaryland

Oh but I think that it is sad that when you order a double cheese burger plain you have to remind them to keep the cheese on it.

That and the reason I order it plain from the get go was I ordered it with Big mac sauce and when I went to eat it... there was pickles onions ketchup mustard and big mac sauce :barf:

I threw it away :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Give me two...

That and the reason I order it plain from the get go wa I ordered it with Big mac sauce and when I went to eat it... there was pickles onions ketchup mustard and big mac sauce :barf:

I threw it away :lmao:

...all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun or death.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I do not like Big Mac sauce. Oh but I think that it is sad that when you order a double cheese burger plain you have to remind them to keep the cheese on it.

:lmao: I've never had that problem. I love a fresh, plain double cheese with good 'n salty fries! :yum: Damn, I wish I hadn't promised C_Jo beef tenderloin and asparagus for dinner. :ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I think it really depends on your age.. 30+ range it gets a bit more difficult to find someone of either sex without 'baggage' (ie: kids/ex spouse) ESPECIALLY here in Somd...

If they're over 30 and have no baggage, they probably live in their parents basement