K

Kain99

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I've noticed no change in my "having fun." :confused:

It doesn't count when you were having a ball to begin with!:razz2:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I was born a blonde and changed my haircolor (slightly) maybe 2 years ago. I added lots of blonde highlights. I've noticed no change in my "having fun." :confused:

Oh, and I've been a redhead before too - well, auburn actually. :biggrin:
:biggrin:Changing from blonde to brunette/auburn, well, that is also known as "Artificial Intelligence".

penncam

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: and to answer kains question..

I have to agree. I'm not too attracted to guys with light colored hair. Definately dark hair! :biggrin:

You don't like those of us who are tall with blonde hair and blue eyes?? but but.. hitler loved us, why can't you! :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: and to answer kains question..

Originally posted by SmallTown
You don't like those of us who are tall with blonde hair and blue eyes?? but but.. hitler loved us, why can't you! :biggrin:

Nope, sorry! I won't even give ya a glance. :biggrin: :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm with Sxy. Born with very dark brown hair and now it goes from blonde to red to brown to... Well you get the picture.

As far as men go. I'm all about dark hair and dark eyes.

:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I'm with Sxy.
As far as men go. I'm all about dark hair and dark eyes.

WOOHOOO, like the song says, "not everyone likes guys like me, but some girls do".

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:kiss:

You know what I want to know... Who knows anything about Genetics? I don't. How did I end up with a kid that has light brown hair and blue eyes? Isn't brown the dominant gene? My ex and I both have very dark hair and brown eyes. And yes, I'm sure he's the father!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

You know what I want to know... Who knows anything about Genetics? I don't. How did I end up with a kid that has light brown hair and blue eyes? Isn't brown the dominant gene? My ex and I both have very dark hair and brown eyes. And yes, I'm sure he's the father!
That would just be the predominent characteristic. Some small percentage will have blue. I always heard its a numbers game.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Actually, blue is the dominant and brown is recessive. My father and mother, and all 4 grandparents have hazel eyes - mine are dark brown. I take after my mother's grandmother.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by jazz lady
Actually, blue is the dominant and brown is recessive. My father and mother, and all 4 grandparents have hazel eyes - mine are dark brown. I take after my mother's grandmother.

Well I'm pretty PO'ed about it. The only person in the enitre family w/ blue eyes is my ex's mother. Plus my neice who's mom has green eyes and dad who has hazel eyes got the brown eyes. :burning:

Attachments

• noah&mary.jpg
    noah&mary.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 101

blueeyes76

Actually, blue is the dominant and brown is recessive.

My aunt has blue eyes, my uncle has brown eyes, and all 5 of their kids have brown eyes. If blue is dominant, why do they all have brown eyes? I've never understood genetics. :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Well Jazz, that thing says my son should have brown eyes.

Maybe I got lucky and it was immaculate conception!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This thread has gone from sirens to half-full (empty?) glasses to genetics. :roflmao: I love to watch a conversation develop! For the record, I have blonde hair and always have, product of a dark haired mother and a red haired dad, both with brown eyes like mine. The glass is in fact half-FULL if it contains something yucky and half-EMPTY if it contains some thing good - perspective is the key. Dunno what the sirens were and people drive like freaks in inclement weather.

No wonder the hamster is tearing his hair out :roflmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Thread Development

Originally posted by vraiblonde
This thread has gone from sirens to half-full (empty?) glasses to genetics. :roflmao: I love to watch a conversation develop! Dunno what the sirens were and people drive like freaks in inclement weather.

No wonder the hamster is tearing his hair out :roflmao:
Yeah, Vrai, I was just curious to see if anyone else noticed the darned near continuos droning of that siren, and we unravelled from there. How 'bout them 50 naked women?

penncam