skin care

slseaweed

Anybody here using Arbonne? Is it worth the money? Good results? Bad results?

Thinking about switching over to it, but am hesitant to spend that kinda money.

sonsorae

What now?!
I haven't used the products, but have you tried Seacret...minerals from the dead sea? I love it because you see immediate results in 15 to 20 minutes. PM me if you want to try for FREE.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I LOVE Arbonne and I've been using it for a few years now. I have the FC5 line. It's definitely worth the money IMO.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm moving away from chemicals and going toward a more natural skin care regimen.
[/url]
This is the best thing for your skin. When I switched from Oil of Olay (GROSS stuff), to natural products, my skin thanked me immensely. 34 and not a wrinkle. :diva:

sonsorae

What now?!
Seacret, just went direct sales and you can the products from a distributer for 40% - 80% less than in the malls. The orders take 3- 5 days.

Last edited:

slseaweed

This is the best thing for your skin. When I switched from Oil of Olay (GROSS stuff), to natural products, my skin thanked me immensely. 34 and not a wrinkle. :diva:

I use primarily Oil of Olay now and always have used that along with prescription Retin A. Am looking to go all natural too, and that's the reason for wanting to switch. I just can't get passed the price of Arbonne. Even though everyone tells me the products last a good while. And if they work well enough for me to cut out the Retin A and other dermatologist procedures than it may be cost effective in the long run.

That other stuff "Seacret" is way to costly for me.
One product for $250+!!! No Thank You!!!

And I'm 40 BTW with no wrinkles.

sonsorae

What now?!
It is expensive but I can show you how to get it for free! And that's awesome you have no wrinkles!!!

I use primarily Oil of Olay now and always have used that along with prescription Retin A. Am looking to go all natural too, and that's the reason for wanting to switch. I just can't get passed the price of Arbonne. Even though everyone tells me the products last a good while. And if they work well enough for me to cut out the Retin A and other dermatologist procedures than it may be cost effective in the long run.

I use the ("gross" :lol:) Oil of Olay stuff too and know I really should switch but as far as the Arbonne, etc, how do you know exactly which stuff is right for you? I mean, is there a place I can go and have them look at my skin and talk to me about it?? Or, is that expecting too much? :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I make my skincare products last longer by dabbing a little bit of water on my fingers before applying. When I mix water w/product, it goes on smooth and even. I'm buying Arbonne twice a year usually, so about $200 a year for cleanser, daytime moisturizer and nighttime moisturizer (I try to purchase the 3-piece package).

Emily Maynard has some great insight about products. Lifestyle And Fashion | Emily Maynard

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I use the ("gross" :lol:) Oil of Olay stuff too and know I really should switch but as far as the Arbonne, etc, how do you know exactly which stuff is right for you? I mean, is there a place I can go and have them look at my skin and talk to me about it?? Or, is that expecting too much? :lol:
You are around my age and I use the FC5 stuff. I think once you hit 40, it's a good idea to add more aggressive ingredients to your skincare, like witch hazel for example.

There are soooooo many products out there and it's tough to choose one, but you just have to experiment and see what you like the best. Next time you get a haircut or color, see if they have samples of stuff.

You are around my age and I use the FC5 stuff. I think once you hit 40, it's a good idea to add more aggressive ingredients to your skincare, like witch hazel for example.

There are soooooo many products out there and it's tough to choose one, but you just have to experiment and see what you like the best. Next time you get a haircut or color, see if they have samples of stuff.

I looked on Ulta and Sephora's websites and neither place sells Arbonne (looking at that specifically since you guys are recommending it, the Seacret stuff is just way out of my price range) and the place I get my hair done doesn't sell facial products (my friend does my hair from a studio she recently opened). The FC5 has two options, Complextion Perfecting Set and Complextion Revitalizing Set...my skin is normal or combination, not necessarily oily or dry.

Also, this little girl is starting to make me break out a little. I haven't had this happen in years, I mean YEARS!! And now there's 3 little areas that make me wanna cry :frown: So I'm really hesitant about experimenting and overstimulating my skin but I know I should change products and use something "better"

MMM_donuts

I have used Arbonne. I don't think it's a bad product but I do think it is severly overpriced.

I know an Arbonne seller that will will let you try the product line for a few days or so before you commit, though, if you are interested.

I have never used Arbonne...I am an advocate for Olay Regenerist... Love it... and no wrinkles...:diva: Of course, I am 27 so... :ohwell:

Anyone have anything to prevent grey streaks in your hair... besides hair dye and vitamins and chit. :coffee:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have never used Arbonne...I am an advocate for Olay Regenerist... Love it... and no wrinkles...:diva: Of course, I am 27 so... :ohwell:

Anyone have anything to prevent grey streaks in your hair... besides hair dye and vitamins and chit. :coffee:

Don't have children!

All my siblings have had ankle biters and they were all gray before 35!

At 53, I am now getting gray streaks. Up until now, very vey little. I have NEVER colored my hair -and I probably never will.