skin care

JeJeTe

Happiness
I've used Oil of Olay and I just recently starting using Coconut Oil on my face. And I've also just started reading about the Oil Cleaning Method for your face which uses Castor Oil and Olive Oil to clean your face.

slseaweed

I am currently trying samples of the Arbonne RE9 (I know someone who sells it). On day 2 and no issues yet. Prior to this I always used Oil of Olay and for about a year now have been exclusively using Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil on my face at night time. Haven't gotten into the Coconut Oil thing yet, but have read about it and wanted to try it. I think the reason I have no wrinkles at 40 is partly because of the olive oil. That made a huge difference in my skin. But.....now that i'm 40 I feel the need to try something different and add more to my routine to help keep the wrinkles away thru my 40's.

Thanks for all the input so far, keep it coming. I still haven't made up my mind yet. :whistle:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I try to do this once a week - it shrinks my pores and makes my face all soft and purty.

I've really been giving serious thought to trying it but just worry because my face gets so oil in the summertime but I remember reading in one of the articles about this, that oil cuts oil.

slseaweed

I've really been giving serious thought to trying it but just worry because my face gets so oil in the summertime but I remember reading in one of the articles about this, that oil cuts oil.

Thats correct. I always had oily skin and was hesitant to be putting olive oil on my face at night time, but believe it or not my skin is now less oily. When your skin is well moisturized, it produces less oil.

MMM_donuts

Thats correct. I always had oily skin and was hesitant to be putting olive oil on my face at night time, but believe it or not my skin is now less oily. When your skin is well moisturized, it produces less oil.

How long does it take for olive oil to go rancid if you store it in your bathroom?

I tried using grapeseed oil for a while but I think it was too heavy for my skin.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I haven't used the products, but have you tried Seacret...minerals from the dead sea? I love it because you see immediate results in 15 to 20 minutes. PM me if you want to try for FREE.

Serious SKin Care on HSN. Worth it!

JessicaG

Arbonne Choice

Anybody here using Arbonne? Is it worth the money? Good results? Bad results?

Thinking about switching over to it, but am hesitant to spend that kinda money.

Hello there!

I actually am an Independent Consultant for Arbonne. I was the same way you are only months ago when I first heard about Arbonne, but then I had a Arbonne Spa night and was hooked. I have heard nothing but great results from all of my clients and have only had positive results myself. I personally am on the path to fully 'Arbonnizing' my life. Of course, I can say as much as I'd like but you truly won't know until you actually try the product for yourself. All of our products are concentrated as well so you use far less than you might think.

I will have a booth at the SoMD Women's Expo this Saturday at the Southern Maryland Higher Education Center (Airport View Dr.) from 10am-3pm so you can try some products there, or I can do a one on one with you if you'd prefer. Please feel free to ask me any questions- you can message me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ArbonnewithJessicaG)

ID# 13565701

slseaweed

How long does it take for olive oil to go rancid if you store it in your bathroom?

I tried using grapeseed oil for a while but I think it was too heavy for my skin.

I'm not sure that olive oil goes "bad", and if it does it takes a long time before that happens - like a year probably.

slseaweed

Does it make your face shiny? I don't like my face to be shiny. :ohwell:

It does make your face shiny at night when I first put it on. But when you wake up in the morning your face is VERY soft. It helps to even out your skin tone as well and has cleared out all my pores. My pores are basically invisible now.

Hello there!

I actually am an Independent Consultant for Arbonne. I was the same way you are only months ago when I first heard about Arbonne, but then I had a Arbonne Spa night and was hooked. I have heard nothing but great results from all of my clients and have only had positive results myself. I personally am on the path to fully 'Arbonnizing' my life. Of course, I can say as much as I'd like but you truly won't know until you actually try the product for yourself. All of our products are concentrated as well so you use far less than you might think.

I will have a booth at the SoMD Women's Expo this Saturday at the Southern Maryland Higher Education Center (Airport View Dr.) from 10am-3pm so you can try some products there, or I can do a one on one with you if you'd prefer. Please feel free to ask me any questions- you can message me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ArbonnewithJessicaG)

ID# 13565701

:eyebrow:

JeJeTe

Happiness
It does make your face shiny at night when I first put it on. But when you wake up in the morning your face is VERY soft. It helps to even out your skin tone as well and has cleared out all my pores. My pores are basically invisible now.

I'd love something to tone down my pores. I bought The Porefessional by Benefit and I like it but I'd like to fix the problem instead of cover it.

Which olive oil do you use?

JessicaG

I guess she didn't catch the part where I said I already have a friend who sells it, AND am currently sampling the product. :killingme
Yes, I did indeed miss that whole portion. It's my first time using the SoMD forums so it took me awhile to navigate through. -_-

I'm glad you do know someone and are sampling the products. :)

slseaweed

Which olive oil do you use?[/QUOTE]

I use organic extra virgin olive oil. I believe it bought it from BJ's. Don't remember the brand - sorry. I buy the big gallon size because I cook with it also.

You can use any brand you like, the important thing is that it be organic if possible and a high quality extra virgin olive oil.