Skin Fans

Baz

This. ------------------>
Like most Washington fans, they only like to talk when things are going well and the game is in hand.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Like most Washington fans, they only like to talk when things are going well and the game is in hand.

Nope, there just isn't anything left to talk about. They are still the same old Skins under the same old owner doing the same old crap.

Although they looked pretty exciting in the beginning, they have completely deflated into usual uninterested group of individuals.

Last edited:

Baz

Nope, there just isn't anything left to talk about. They are still the same old Skins under the same old owner doing the same old crap.

Although they looked pretty exciting in the beginning, they have completely deflated into usual uninterested group of individuals.

Nothing to talk about? They were 3-1, and starting a new QB. How does that translate into nothing to talk about? I know most people had Carolina winning this game, but for there to be no fan-talk about the game at all says quite a bit.

As I said before, Washington fans are known for this sort of extreme bandwagoning. Waiting until there's a comfortable lead to start talking.

Nothing to talk about? They were 3-1, and starting a new QB. How does that translate into nothing to talk about? I know most people had Carolina winning this game, but for there to be no fan-talk about the game at all says quite a bit.

As I said before, Washington fans are known for this sort of extreme bandwagoning. Waiting until there's a comfortable lead to start talking.

Or maybe out doing something.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Beck is a much better choice at QB than Grossman, losing Hightower early changed the game plan a bit as Torain was not able to pick up the mo' that HT had started. Our secondary is populated by frauds and has been operating with smoke and mirrors all season. D. Hall could not cover me on his best day, much less someone the caliber of Steve Smith. I had high hopes for Kevin Barnes but he hasn't caught up to the speed of the game at this level yet.

Most uneducated fans sweaar that Andrew Luck is the answer, yeah, so was Heath Shuler.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Were! They (especially the D) have completely gone completely flat. Just on the surface they had intensity at the start of the season. That's gone. They seem to be back to their usual selves they have been for the past 10 years. There isn't much else to say right now.

Having been a fan of the Skins since the 60s. I think that hardly defines me as a 'bandwagon' fan. I still look forward to watching them. I will always be a fan. Regardless of wins/losses, it's a tradition for me to put them on and think about all those days I used to watch with my family and friends; particularly my dad. Those days are gone. So I watch with a sense of joy in memory of my dad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Beck is a much better choice at QB than Grossman, losing Hightower early changed the game plan a bit as Torain was not able to pick up the mo' that HT had started. Our secondary is populated by frauds and has been operating with smoke and mirrors all season. D. Hall could not cover me on his best day, much less someone the caliber of Steve Smith. I had high hopes for Kevin Barnes but he hasn't caught up to the speed of the game at this level yet.

Most uneducated fans sweaar that Andrew Luck is the answer, yeah, so was Heath Shuler.

I missed the word on Hightower. What injury did he get?

I agree with you on the D. Today none of them could stop Carolina; not the running game, not the passing game. They have completely collapsed.

Pete

Repete
I missed the word on Hightower. What injury did he get?

I agree with you on the D. Today none of them could stop Carolina; not the running game, not the passing game. They have completely collapsed.

Looked like a catastrophic knee injury. Would not be surprised if he was done for the year.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Just got home from work, 12hr days this weekend on top of the same old-same old from the Skins. I can see the "O" struggling, that would be normal but WTF happened to the defense? 33 pts from Carolina.......Grossman play safety today?

:banghead:

Baz

Were! They (especially the D) have completely gone completely flat. Just on the surface they had intensity at the start of the season. That's gone. They seem to be back to their usual selves they have been for the past 10 years. There isn't much else to say right now.

Having been a fan of the Skins since the 60s. I think that hardly defines me as a 'bandwagon' fan. I still look forward to watching them. I will always be a fan. Regardless of wins/losses, it's a tradition for me to put them on and think about all those days I used to watch with my family and friends; particularly my dad. Those days are gone. So I watch with a sense of joy in memory of my dad.

My mistake. I had forgotten about the Dallas loss. Still, I had sensed some serious progress in the team since last year and despite the two recent losses, they're still only 1 game behind in what seems to be an up-for-grabs division.

Hopefully Hightower's injury isn't too bad.