Skins 10/7

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I just turned the game on, I see a guy in a Skins uniform but he keeps throwing the ball to a Falcon. What's up with that?

RPMDAD

For the past several years I just keep wishing for 8 and 8, not sure i am going to see that this season, yet again. But i keep watching, and hoping or listening to it on the radio.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Gee, last week the Bucs got two penalties on your QB, just for decent hits.......and he was spared a safety just because of who he and the league thinks he is.

Quit whining. The rookie prima donna is not crying, except on the way to the bank tomorrow. May he forever get his world rocked by NFL hits.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Gee, last week the Bucs got two penalties on your QB, just for decent hits.......and he was spared a safety just because of who he and the league thinks he is.

Bucs were robbed once and not on the "safety". Contact has to be initiated IN the end zone in order for a safety to be called. Contact with Griffin was initiated on the 2 yard line then he was carried into the end zone. YVW

Coventry17

Contact has to be initiated IN the end zone in order for a safety to be called. Contact with Griffin was initiated on the 2 yard line then he was carried into the end zone. YVW

Not exactly. If the runner gave ground after initial contact and the whistle has not blown the play dead, the runner can still be tackled in the end zone for a safety. In the case of Griffin, he was driven BACK into the end zone and the play was blown dead. Therefore, the call was made correctly on the field. The announcers stated the rule incorrectly (shocker) during the game.