Skin's '15...

RPMDAD

A quote from a friend who is a die hard Ravens fan. I am still a struggling Redskins fan who starts off every season with just win 50% of the games, my second favorite team normally does well, the Pats.

" The Skins looked really good last night against the Ravens' 4th string "

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
ohh Larry...If this team goes 8-8, I'll buy you a beer. Even though I don't know you outside these forums. Even though I believe you may live in the Frederick area...

Looks like you may be buying.

Monello

PREMO Member
I just re-read this thread. What a difference 4 months & a capable QB make.

Grumpy

Can I borrow your crystal ball? I just need it till the super bowl. :betsallonred:

:lol: My crystal ball is hazy, I don't even remember making that post tho I do remember saying they would be better with Cousins, but I have been saying that for 2 years.

Monello

PREMO Member
Nice game. The running game needs to improve a bit though. Good team victory.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
PLEASE beat the 'Boys for a 9-7 record

Yup. The chatter on sports talk around here is whether to rest anyone next week or not and that is absurd. We're not some established team full of vets heading to the playoffs yet again who could use a little break. We NEED to play to win next week for several reasons;

1. We DO need the work. This thing is just coming into shape and we're better off playing to win next week and go into the playoffs on a roll than taking a break and losing our groove.

1. 9-7 is FAR better than 8-8

1. It's the Cowboys. Losing to them WILL take some luster off the season.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
ohh Larry...If this team goes 8-8, I'll buy you a beer. Even though I don't know you outside these forums. Even though I believe you may live in the Frederick area...

You don't owe me a beer. My prediction was based on RGIII. I can't claim to be the savant who could see Cousins playing this well. That would be Grumpy. :buddies:

Monello

PREMO Member
What a great way to finish up the regular season with three 30+ point games & taking 5 of 6 down the stretch.