Skins coach tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...Vinny is now the boss.

Redskins Insider

The Washington Redskins today named Vinny Cerrato to the new position of Executive Vice President/Football Operations. He will assume responsibility for all aspects of the team's football organization - including personnel, the team roster, scouting and salary cap management.

It seems Gregg Williams, who would be my first choice, is not going to be head coach.

It seems Jim Fassell is the current front runner. :otter:

This likely means no more Gregg, no more Al Saunders; starting over. :otter:

jetmonkey

Great. Isn't this the same retard that brought us people like Adam Archuletta, Brandon Lloyd and TJ Duckett?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
...Vinny is now the boss.

Redskins Insider

It seems Gregg Williams, who would be my first choice, is not going to be head coach.

It seems Jim Fassell is the current front runner. :otter:

This likely means no more Gregg, no more Al Saunders; starting over. :otter:

Unfortunately, I have to think this is awful.

I was reading the Redskins forum today and some are of the mindset that Snyder will have an interim coach until he can get Cowher in 2009.

jetmonkey

I can't picture Cowher answering to Tom Cr.... I mean, Dan Snyder. But I'd pay to see him kick both their asses.

T

toppick08

Snyder is brash enough to announce the new head coach during the Super Bowel.

donbarzini

...reasonable.

This means a complete rebuild. This is silly.

Snyder and Angelos.......Man, I feel sorry for this fans in this area.

I was born and raised in Boston, so I'cve seen my share of moron owners,

Buddy Leroux(Red Sox), Jacobs(Bruins), Brown(Celtics) and Kiam(Pats)

But these two take the cake.

jetmonkey

I heard they made Williams interview four times. You know that little about your DC, or whatever they called him?

Otter

Nothing to see here
...Sonny doing and does he think Jason is going to get more accurate?

:buddies:

Ya know, the inmates are running the asylum. If the coaching staff goes, its off on the next merry-go-round of lousy seasons, 8 different starting QBs, 4 different O an D coordinators..and Jason Campbell can kiss his career bye. One sure fact in the NFL, if you don't have some semblance of continuity, you're a bottom feeder.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So...

Ya know, the inmates are running the asylum. If the coaching staff goes, its off on the next merry-go-round of lousy seasons, 8 different starting QBs, 4 different O an D coordinators..and Jason Campbell can kiss his career bye. One sure fact in the NFL, if you don't have some semblance of continuity, you're a bottom feeder.

...you're saying that Heath Ledger is out as Assistant Head Coach/Guest Actor Quality Control?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Ugh..news is reporting that Fassel will probably be announced as the coach before the day is over.

However..there are some interesting theories at the Skins forum that Fassel is a decoy and that perhaps Pete Carroll could be the next coach. :jameo:

Last edited: