Skins opening night...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Went to the game. Much better stadium experience than in years past. The video boards are amazing. AMAZING I say!

Skins still need a lot of work but it was great to see them having fun, executing and winning in great fashion. Much better than the opener last season, 23-0 loss to Baltimore.

The next three tests will be a good measurement. Baltimore, N.Y. Jets and Arizona.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When was the last time, pre season, regular or post, the Skins looked like the clearly better team, o, d, st and coaching, where every player that came on the field was better, everything we did either worked or almost worked, every break went our way, where it looked like we were more or less ignoring the other team because we KNEW we were far better and were simply trying to work on a few things and focus on getting it right, knowing, just KNOWING even when a play didn't work, it was simply of matter of it WILL be right next time, not if.

last night, they just projected confidence and...team.

Even though the d looked pretty bad early on, there was that 'too bad for you, you have to run another play and then we're taking your stuff' attitude.

The o line isn't dominant but, it's like, hmmmm, which way will we attack you this play?

We won't know until they meet real adversity but, this is a team, a spirit, an attitude and confidence I have not seen in over a decade. But, that stuff is contagious. It feeds itself. It grows to every guy on the team and you end up getting a play when you needed from all over the place.

Wow.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
When was the last time, pre season, regular or post, the Skins looked like the clearly better team, o, d, st and coaching, where every player that came on the field was better, everything we did either worked or almost worked, every break went our way, where it looked like we were more or less ignoring the other team because we KNEW we were far better and were simply trying to work on a few things and focus on getting it right, knowing, just KNOWING even when a play didn't work, it was simply of matter of it WILL be right next time, not if.

last night, they just projected confidence and...team.

Even though the d looked pretty bad early on, there was that 'too bad for you, you have to run another play and then we're taking your stuff' attitude.

The o line isn't dominant but, it's like, hmmmm, which way will we attack you this play?

We won't know until they meet real adversity but, this is a team, a spirit, an attitude and confidence I have not seen in over a decade. But, that stuff is contagious. It feeds itself. It grows to every guy on the team and you end up getting a play when you needed from all over the place.

Wow.

:yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How old is the boy? I have a pretty good pic of a classic car painted in a Ravens theme with two somkin female models in bikini's posing next to it. I just snapped the pic last Sundau while at a car show at Chesapeake Harley.

8. I don't think his mommy is ready for pictures of eye candy on his walls yet.:lol:

The game will be shown again on NFL Network @ 10 am today. I did watch the pukes and raiders game and let me tell you, the cowboys look like all hype again.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

8. I don't think his mommy is ready for pictures of eye candy on his walls yet.:lol:

The game will be shown again on NFL Network @ 10 am today. I did watch the pukes and raiders game and let me tell you, the cowboys look like all hype again.

:gossip:...it's preseason...:lol:

Redskins pre-season opener performance review:

Didn't try a fake FG coming out of a timeout that the opponents called when you tried to run a fake FG 60 seconds earlier: CHECK

Scored more points than the Nationals today: CHECK

Less than 3 offensive lineman lost for the season due to injury: CHECK

Someone other than the punter was the leading scorer: CHECK

Less than 3 camera shots catching Laron Landry returning to the sideline and appearing to mouth the words 'what, that guy was mine?': CHECK

All things considered, I'd say it was a successful opener.